Adriennette/LadyNoir: Mark Me!

"CHAT, I SAID NO!"

"M'LADY PLEASE!"

***

Earlier that day

***

Marinette and Alya were inside the local bookstore and the bluenette cheered, "New school year, new school supplies! I'm so excited!"

"Geez, Marinette. Why so excited?" Alya was amused by her little friend. She was so cute when she was in a good mood.

Marinette laughed. "Who doesn't love new school supplies?! Also, my mom gives me a little bit extra to buy art pens!"

As Marinette was drooling at the multiple art supplies aisles, Alya laughed and whispered, "Ah, now I see. It all makes sense now." Alya noticed some Ladybug and Chat Noir merchandise in a corner. "Hey, Marinette! Check this out!"

There were Chat Noir and Ladybug pens, backpacks, markers, pencils, sharpeners, notebooks galore. Marinette murmured, "So much green...."

Alya heard her and made a snort. "Ladybug is more popular than Chat Noir. It makes sense there is a lot of Chat Noir merch leftover."

Suddenly, Adrien appeared behind them. "Oh, hey, girls!"

Marinette didn't need to turn around to know who that sweet voice belonged to. She squealed and jumped a little with her arms flailing. "A-a-Adrien!"

Adrien looked at Marinette and chuckled. "Did I scare you?"

Oh my gosh, girl, keep it cool. Alya gave her the stare and she calmed down slightly. Alya said, "Hey, Adrien. What are you up to?"

Adrien bit his bottom lip and sighed. "This is embarrassing to admit. But I heard there were limited edition La--Chat Noir pencils."

"I didn't know you were a fan of The Black Cat," said Alya. Alya struck an idea. She grabbed the Chat Noir and Ladybug pencil bundle and showed them it. "How about I buy it for you and I'll give the other to Marinette."

Immediately, Marinette grabbed Alya and pulled her away from Adrien. "Alya, what are you doing?!"

"Girl, relax." Alya gave her the packet. "You two will be matching now."

Marinette went red and had to hold in a squeal. Meanwhile, Adrien quickly grabbed the items he did want and hid it behind his back. "Aww, man. They don't have the pencil I want. I guess I will try another store." Adrien waved at his classmates. "See you, girls!"

Marinette turned around and waved back. "Bah-bah-b-bb-b-bye, Adrien!"

Alya lightly punched Marinette in the arm. "Nice going, Marinette." Marinette cried on Alya's shoulders and Alya comforted her.

***

Later, Chat Noir met up with Ladybug at the Eiffel tower which he planned earlier. Chat Noir walked up to Ladybug who was leaning against the railing. "Hello, M'lady. Looks like you got my text."

Ladybug turned around and faced her partner. "What is it you want to show me? Is it something leading to the identity of Hawkmoth?"

"Better," said Chat Noir. "Close your eyes."

Ladybug squinted her eyes at the idiot cat. "Chaaat."

"This is serious. This means a whole lot to me. Trust me."

Ladybug sighed and finally closed her eyes.

Chat Noir grinned and reached into his magical invisible pocket. He pulled out two ink stamps with Chat Noir's symbol and another with Ladybug's symbol. He opened up the Chat Noir's stamp and walked up to Ladybug slowly. He plopped his symbol on her cheek and he squealed at the sight of his artwork.

Ladybug opened her eyes and glared at him. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Chat Noir showed his hands. "I JUST BOUGHT THE LIMITED EDITION CHAT NOIR AND LADYBUG INK STAMPS! ~~ <3"

Ladybug's eye twitched and she quickly grabbed her hand mirror and looked at her face. She saw the bright emerald green cat pawprint on her cheek. "CHAT NOIR! WHY?!" Ladybug rubbed it but it didn't come off. "WHY DOESN'T IT COME OFF!?"

"It is...," he read the description, "'semi-permanent.'" Suddenly Chat Noir had an idea. He handed her the Ladybug stamp and he rolled down his suit from the top, showing off his pale shoulder and back. "LADYBUG! AS PUNISHMENT, PLEASE BRAND ME TOO!"

"NO!"

Chat Noir got closer and turned around to reveal his chest. "WHAT ABOUT ON MY HEART?!"

"CHAT, I SAID NO!" 🐞

"M'LADY, PLEASE!" 🐱