LadyNoir/Adriennette: Be my Ladybug (final part)

Ladybug and Chat Noir ran on the rooftops and jumped around. Ladybug followed Chat Noir around. "Where do you think the Bubbler is?!"

"I don't know but it has to be somewhere close!" There was a big gap and Chat Noir used his staff as a pole vault to high jump over the gap. He landed on the other side but Ladybug stood still. She was stuck. "CHAT!!"

Chat Noir turned around. "What!?"

"How do I get to the other side?!" asked Ladybug.

"Do you have a weapon like mine to help you?!"

Ladybug looked all over her body and found a yoyo hanging on the side of her hips. "Hmmm" She picked it up and played with it a little. Then she came up with an idea. She got a running start then ran as fast as she could. She jumped off the edge of the roof and Chat Noir almost jumped off to save her. But then the yoyo almost smacked in the face. He dodged it and the yoyo ended up wrapping itself around some object. Ladybug swung around the building and held on tight keeping her legs forward. Chat Noir ran and followed her, watching her from above. She was sailing above the city streets using the street lamps, gargoyles, anything to keep her in the air. After she got the hang of it, she got the best rush of her life. She started doing backflips, front flips, cartwheels, and split jumps with ease as she screamed in joy.

Wow, she's a natural. Chat Noir kept watching her and at one point, he ended up hitting the wall In front of him. WHACK!

Chat Noir fell down and hit the roof. He was dizzy and seeing dancing stars. Ladybug appeared in front of him and reached out her hand. "Chat Noir, what happened?"

"An angel," he said.

Ladybug pulled him up by his cat ear. Surprisingly it hurt. "Come on. No lying around. We gotta save my parents."

Chat Noir rubbed his ears. "You know, you're pretty good out there even though it's your first time. I was actually pretty clumsy when I did my first mission, not to mention training."

Ladybug grinned. "I just went with it because it was a lot of fun. I felt this rush of adrenaline and it was amazing! Did you see me yadda yadda yadda...."

Chat Noir just stared at her and smiled, watching her jump around and reenact her jumps that he witnessed already. She's still as energetic and lovable as she is without the mask. She's so... "cute," he said out loud.

Ladybug paused and caught Chat Noir gawking at her with a charming smile. Chat Noir bit his tongue and covered his mouth. Ladybug laughed and poked his nose. "Are you falling for me Chat? I already told you I'm with someone. I may not look it but I'm old fashioned."

Chat Noir smiled and took his hands away from his mouth. "I would expect a lady to be as classy as you are. I'm happy I picked you."

Ladybug touched her earrings. "And don't forget Tiki. Without her, I wouldn't be standing on top of a roof with you. She gave me these powers. I'm grateful to both you and Tiki."

Suddenly the Bubbler appeared and put Chat Noir in a bubble!

"Chat Noir!" screamed Ladybug.

As Chat Noir rabbit punched the bubble, the Bubbler appeared. "No use Chat Noir. My bubbles are impenetrable... unless you use your cataclysm to get out."

In fear, Ladybug backed away and hid behind the bubble. She whispered to him, "Chat, use your cataclawsm and help me."

The Black Cat shook his head. "CataCLYSM. If I do, I have 5 minutes until I transform. We have to figure out where the akuma is first and then get it away from him."

The Bubbler, now noticing Ladybug, asked, "Did you bring your girlfriend to the fight?! I gotta give you props, dude, but this isn't really impressing her."

Hearing this, Ladybug stood in front of Chat Noir and looked fiercely at the bubbler. "The person you need to worry about is me. I am Ladybug and I have the power to defeat you!" Something powerful triggered in her soul. She ran toward the Bubbler and threw her yoyo at his head and knocked him out on the ground. Ladybug stopped and paused for a moment looking at her work. Suddenly she spazzed. "I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!"

After being completely proud and amazed, Chat Noir cheered from inside the bubble. "YOU DID IT! DON'T BE SORRY!"

"Ladybug, break his bubble wand," said an elderly voice from behind her.

The two teen heroes turned around and saw Master Fu standing on the roof. Chat Noir asked, "Master Fu?!"

Ladybug paused for a moment and looked down at the Bubbler's wand. She picked it up and split it in half with her hands easily. Suddenly a black butterfly appeared and it flew around her.

"Now use your yoyo to capture it," instructed Master Fu.

Ladybug threw her yoyo at the butterfly and captured it while screaming, "TIME TO DEEVILISE!" Then the yoyo opened on it's own and it let go of a white butterfly. "It turned white?!"

Master Fu stepped next to Ladybug as it flew away. "That was its original color before it was turned into pure evil."

"Now what? WHERE ARE MY PARENTS?!"

"You have the power to correct what was wrong. Just throw your yoyo in the air and scream," Master Fu jumped up in the air and raised his cane in the air, "'MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!'"

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" screamed Ladybug as she mimicked Master Fu with her yoyo. Once her yoyo reached her limit, there was a rush of energy from the yoyo and a flash of light. Suddenly, Chat Noir was out of his bubble and on the ground.

Master Fu nodded in approval and said, "How did you like your first mission, Marinette?"

"IT WAS AMAZ--" Ladybug stopped and looked at the old man. "How do you know my real name?!"

"You're engaged to my son aren't you?"

Chat Noir ran up to Master Fu and screamed, "UNCLE! I DIDN'T PROPOSE TO MARINETTE! WE ARE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL---!?"

Ladybug stood frozen in her spot and her face gradually started getting redder and redder. "CC-C-C--C-C-C-C--C-C--C-C-C--C-C-C-CHAT NOIR?! YOU'RE ADRIEN?!"

Chat Noir replied, "No!"

"Liar," said Master Fu as he nonchalantly drank a cup of tea out of nowhere.

"WHY DID YOU TELL HER MY IDENTITY?!"

"I did no such thing." Master Fu started to walk away. "Besides, it's not fair if one of you knows each other's civilian form. You two should go to bed soon. The sun is nearly setting." Then he left.

***

Adrien and Marinette went to go check up on Marinette's parents. Everything was back to normal and the news talked about a new ladybug hero. As her parents watched the news, Adrien and Marinette talked on the roof. Marinette played with her hands and she leaned on the balcony ledge and stared down at the ground. "I was dating Chat Noir this whole time, huh?"

"You were dating me," he corrected. "Nothing's changed."

"I'm sorry for the things I said about you when you were Chat Noir."

Adrien laughed. "No, it's okay. I don't mind it." Suddenly Adrien made her turn completely around and held her close to him. His eyes looked deeper green and his gentle smile stretched on his face. "Now that you are my partner, you'll make me better."

Marinette looked him in the eyes and said, "Yeah, you're right." Suddenly she flicked his forehead. "NOW ABOUT YOUR FORM! IT IS SLOPPY AND YOU FALL TOO MUCH. LEARN TO KEEP YOUR BALANCE WHEN YOU'RE IN THE AIR! AND WHEN YOU WERE SAVING THAT KITTEN FROM A TREE LAST WEEK, YOU ENDED UP GETTING YOURSELF STUCK TOO! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?! I MEAN YOU ARE A CAT BUT YOU CAN'T BE STUCK IN A TREE TOO IF YOU ARE THE HERO! AND ANOTHER THING...."

Yup, I picked the right one, thought Adrien as he smiled at his cute ladybug.