Adriennette's reactions for Avengers 3

Dating for a whole 7 months after defeating Hawk Moth and figuring out their real identities, Marinette and Adrien went to the movies together. They arrived early and got good seats in the middle back row. Adrien held the popcorn in his lap and asked, "You excited to see this movie?"

"Are you kidding?! I love the Marvel Universe. They aren't as cool as Paris's famous heroes but what they stand for gets me pumped up!"

"I absolutely agree," Adrien smiled and said, "Too bad I didn't see Black Panther before this. I was booked all last March."

"Do you know what 'Wakanda Forever!' means?" asked Marinette.

"Did Wakanda fall?!"

"No! ... let's watch that together when it comes out on BLU RAY. It was so good."

Adrien sighed, "Oh good. I'm not ready for any death today. I just wanna watch a happy movie."

***

After watching Avengers: Infinity War:

Adrien cried badly in his seat with salty tears running down his face. "I don't feel so good. Why did all the guardians and Spiderman have to die? When does Avengers 4 come out, Mari--?"

Marinette was frozen still in her seat. Her eyes were glued to the blank screen. She couldn't spread out her hands, her body went completely numb and her throat was swollen. She could feel every hair on her body stand up and she couldn't feel her own hands when they touched. This must be a dream.

Adrien tried to get Marinette's attention so he gave her a water bottle. "Marinette, drink this!"

Marinette could do it. She had the strength to. But her stiff immovable hands couldn't hold the bottle for long and it ended up spilling all over her face and front of her shirt. Adrien helped clean her up with his handkerchief, because he is classy like that, and held her tight in his arms because he is perfect like that. "Mari, it's okay."

Marinette nodded, breathing quietly into his arms. "I know... It's just..." She groaned trying to forget what happened.

There were no tears. Her body couldn't handle it.

"Let's go. We already saw the post-credit scene." Adrien helped Marinette up and put on her Spider-Man jacket. He held her shoulder and walked her out of the theater. She held onto herself and kept looking at the ground as he leads the way to the car. "I want ice cream," she demanded like a baby.

Adrien smiled. "Sure. Let's stop by Andre's."

They got into the parking lot and cars were coming by. "You wanna hold my hand?" Adrien asked.

"No! I don't wanna hold your hand. I am an independent woman who doesn't need comfort to--okay." She took his hand in hers and blushed.

From Marinette's sudden mood change, Adrien smiled and laughed. "Superheroes need help too, you know?"

Feeling embarrassed by her own behavior, Marinette pouted. "Yeah, I know."

Marinette and Adrien got to the car and they got in together. "Are we really getting ice cream?" she asked.

"Yes, and whatever else you want, I'll get it too." He put on his seat belt.

"Can we go to McDonald's? I want a cheeseburger now."

"Yes, M'lady."

"Then I wanna get snacks at the convenience store."

"Yes, M'lady."

"Then I wanna go to Taco Bell and get 20 tacos."

Adrien chuckled. "Are you sure you really sad? You sound hungry."

"Adrieeeennnnn," whined Marinette, showing off her bluebell puppy dog eyes.

Adrien shook his head and smiled. "Only for, my princess."

"Thank you!," Marinette kissed his cheek as he drove. "After we get everything, can we snuggle and make out until I feel better?"

Adrien got hot and started the car. "YES, M'LADY!!"

Marinette smiled at him and sighed, "Thanks, kitty."