Roles in the Gang

Taeil - The Mercenary, provides the boys with all the weapons imagined. In the day time he works in Seoul School of advanced arts as a counselor.

Johnny - The sniper, always watching everyone's back and never misses a shot. Works as an AV/Tech guy at SSAA.

Taeyong - The Leader, looks out for his boys, and girl, and is out to become the most successful crime boss in Korea. Works as a history teacher in SSAA.

Yuta - The Main Fighter, boy has been fighting since a young age an loves the thrill of it. Works as the athletic coach at SSAA.

Kun - The Dealer, makes every deal for the gang. Also is a master of getting what he wants. Senior at Seoul School of Advanced Arts.

Doyoung - The Brains, makes every plan of attack and gets information on other gangs and city activities. Senior at Seoul School of Advanced Arts.

Ten - The Medical/Fighter, his father was a doctor so he has some medical training under his belt and is a skilled fighter. Senior at Seoul School of Advanced Arts.

Jaehyun - The Kidnapper, gets the target out of site and out of mind without anyone noticing. Senior at Seoul School of Advanced Arts.

WinWin - The Undercover Boss, undercover missions are his specialty. You would never know who he really his, besides his gang and their special girl. Senior at Seoul School of Advanced Arts.

Jungwoo - The Gambler, looks like a big soft, and is, but is actually a gambling king. He has never lost a match. Senior at Seoul School of Advanced Arts.

Lucas - The Playboy/Charmer, his looks gets him any information, weapons, and money he needs. Junior at Seoul School of Advanced Arts.

Mark - Second in Command, right hand man of Taeyong and leads the group in absence of Taeyong. Also very intelligent. Junior at Seoul School of Advanced Arts.

Renjun - Tactical fighter, seems to know every mans weak spot and will use it against anyone. Junior at Seoul School of Advanced Arts.

Jeno - The Muscle, kid packs a big punch and knows it as well. Assist in the kidnappings with Jaehyun. Junior at Seoul School of Advanced Arts.

Haechan - Third in Command, is mostly in charge of the younger boys. But when the rare occasion of both Taeyong and Mark are gone, he is in charge. Junior at Seoul School of Advanced Arts.

Jaemin - Fighter, learns from his Hyungs how to be a skilled fighter. Wins every fight he gets in. Junior at Seoul School of Advanced Arts.

Chenle - The Second Sniper, learns from his Hyung how to become the best shot all around Seoul. Sophomore at Seoul School of Advanced Arts.

Jisung - Hacker and undercover work, has military grade hacking skills he learned from his uncle. works with Winwin on some undercover missions. Sophomore at Seoul School of Advanced Arts.

Mun Soomin - NCT's Angel, is an actual sweet heart but has no clue what the boys do in reality. Is fluent in Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and Thai languages. Sophomore at Seoul School of Advanced Arts.