The Queen and King

Soomin pov

"I love you too, Soomin."

  My heart started to beat at a very fast rate, and I definitely was blushing. Although at this point, I could care less. Being back in his arms made me feel at home again, and I didn't want to leave them. "I missed you so much SiCheng. I kept thinking you wouldn't come back." "Minnie, why would you think that? Don't you know I'm madly in love with you? And that I want you to be mine for as long as I live?" "You want to spend the rest of your life with me?" He laughed and look off to the side, "well only if you want me too." "Oh SiCheng, of course I do! But can you handle being with one of the most powerful girl in the mafia?" He laughed even harder at that. "Baby you wouldn't even hurt a fly. I think I can handle it."

  I withdrew from his arms, "Oh really? Did you know you have to court me now? As in like marry me one day, and there's a whole bunch of traditions that you have to follow. And deal with my parents." "If it means that I can fall asleep and wake up to you every night then I'll do it. But Minnie, I have to ask are you okay?" I halted after what he said. In all honesty I really didn't know if I was ready for this life. "I mean I don't really know. Everything I knew was a lie. Like my parents jobs was nothing but a cover. Our old apartment was like spare change for my parents. My grandfather's death was even covered up. Like the only real thing that I know wasn't a lie is Bailey being my dog." "How is the little guy?" I rolled my eyes, "Don't get me started on him. He's a prima donna now that he's living a life in luxury." We both started laughing at that.

  He walked up and grabbed my hand. "So are you going to be okay adjusting to this life?" I took a deep breath and looked up at him. "As long as I have you by my side I think I'll be okay." "Well there it is, you are officially the queen of the mafia, my love." "And you one day to be the king. Now come on my family must be looking for me." I grabbed his hand and we headed out to the main ball room. As we entered in I looked around to see if I could spot my parents. I could see them in the middle of the ball room speaking to Mr. Wu about something. I turned to SiCheng, "Are you ready to be introduced officially as my boyfriend?" He swallowed hard but nodded, so I led him to my parents.

  The closer we approached my parents the more his hand gripped mine. I squeezed his hand in reassurance, but also to get him to loosen his grip because holy cow it was starting to hurt. As we finally got to my parents and Mr. Wu I bowed to them, "Eomma, Appa, Mr. Wu, I would formally like to introduce you to Dong SiCheng, The undercover boss of NCT." SiCheng immediately bowed a full 90 degrees, "Hello, it's an honor to meet you all. I know I should have done this from the start, but I didn't know Soomin-ah came from a mafia bloodline. The most powerful at that, but with your blessing could I continue to date your daughter and possibly court her hand?" If SiCheng was nervous he was perfect at hiding it, but then again he is used to being undercover so maybe that's why.

Mr. Wu was the first to speak. "Well if I could add it my opinion Taeyeon, Donghae. SiCheng comes from my arsenal of men, and he definitely is one of my best and brightest. He would make a good man for your men Donghae, and an amazing future husband for Soomin." I looked at my father and he just held a stern face. I could tell he was thinking hard, and he probably didn't forget the accidental slap that occurred. My mom on the other hand was smiling kindly waiting for her husband to give an answer. Unfortunately, he was taking to long for her likening and I'm pretty sure she wanted to hear the answer she wanted. So she not so gently elbowed my father in his side causing him to lean in a little bit. He was clearly trying to conceal the pain by coughing. "W-well SiCheng, I have heard a great deal of you, and have been keeping tabs on you." At this SiCheng started sweating. "But with the good word of you from Mr. Wu, my wife's liking towards you, and my daughters clear love for you. I give you my blessing to continue to date my daughter, and to court her for her hand. But understand, if you ever hurt her in anyway it will be me who will take you out."