New Love?

Jungkook POV

I listened to her explain how she met NCT. I learned that she knows Chinese, Japanese, and Thai. She is learning English from Mark and Johnny. She talked about her travel tour with her parents. Soomin is a nice girl. Maybe just maybe will she become actual friends with me. I doubt it with what I will have to do with her.

I have to kidnap the poor girl. Maybe I can just convince her to come over. Instead of forcing her by knocking her out and locking her in a room. I just have to gain her trust.
"Soomin-ie, do you want to hang out with me?"

————————————————————

Soomin POV

"Sure, I just have to make sure I'm not busy with the boys. Because you know the boys become before others."
I smiled and he did too. I got up and checked my phone calendar, I didn't have anything planned so I told him I was free. "Great then, tomorrow we're going out."

———————————————————

Ten POV

It's been a week since we have been able to see Soomin. She kept saying she had plans and couldn't hang out. She promised us to have the whole day with us and that she would explain everything. We we're all worried, Soomin means the world to us. We almost went to her house, but Doyoung advised that we shouldn't pressure her.

I agreeed with him. Even though I was worried I had to just trust Soomin. I see her as my younger sister so I want to protect her at all times. But she isn't a baby, she can handle herself. I felt bad for WinWin though. He kept stressing over her not being here. He only spoke to Johnny the whole week she was gone.

"Guys! Soomin's home!" Taeil shouted.

———————————————————

WinWin POV

I ran to the door so fast once I heard Taeil's voice. My baby was home after so long. Once She saw me her face lit up. "SiCheng!" "Minnie!"
I engulfed her into a huge hug. Even though we weren't dating, Soomin was my girl. And the boys knew that. "Where have you been?" "Haha. Let me explain. But first let me say hi to the others."

I let her go and she made her way around to everyone. The whole time I watched her. "Let me use the bathroom real quick boys." We all talked after she left. "What do you think her reason is?" "What if she's moving?"
I think not. "Maybe she got a friend who's an actual girl?" Understandable. "What if she got a boyfriend?" Oh hell no not on my watch!

"Boys! No matter what her reason is, we cannot get mad at her okay? Even if it hurts us we can't let her see it. You know how sensitive she is." Doyoung spoke to all of us. "Okay! I'm back! What are we talking about?" She popped up from the bathroom. "You." Johnny said honestly.

"Oh! Well I owe you boys an explanation so let's go to the living room." We followed her into the living room on the older Hyung a side. We gathered around her. "Okay so! First, I'm sorry for not hanging out with you guys for a whole week. I really missed you all a lot. Second, the reason I've been absent is because I made a new friend. His name is Jungkook and he'll be starting school with us Monday."

We all stiffened at the name Jungkook. Soomin was friends with our enemy. This had to be some kind of set up by BTS. I was about to warm Soomin until I saw Doyoung's glare towards me. I shut my mouth. "Jungkook? Like Jeon Jungkook?" Jaemin asked clearly confused. "Yeah. Do you know him Jaemin?" "No but...I think I saw him on the news with his parents. Don't your parents work under his fathers company?" "Mhmm."

Oh god! Soomin was closer to BTS more than I thought. Gosh Jungkook is probably just the bait for Soomin. To lure her in and then capture her. I have to do something and fast.

———————————————————

Soomin POV

We caught up and watched movies. It was nice to be back with my boys. I really did miss them. It's not that I didn't enjoy Jungkook's company but we all know the only Jung that is in my heart is Jungwoo. But I was happy that the boys didn't seem angry that I was spending time with Jungkook.

Maybe the boys and Jungkook can be friends. That would make Jungkook's senior year at SSAA easier. The boys were mostly passed out. "Minnie, May I talk with you?" I already knew who it was so I got up and walked with SiCheng to his room.

"Is there something wrong?" "No...I just want to ask you something." He seemed nervous and that's when I got worried. "SiCheng?" "Soomin, you know I care for you a lot and that you mean the world to me. And this past year of knowing you has just been amazing and you're amazing. You make my heart flutter every time I'm with you, and the thought of you makes me smile." I started to tear up is he confessing? "You are honestly the girl of my dreams. But I don't want you to be the girl of my dreams." Wait what?!

"I want you to be my girl in my life. I want to take care of you and fall in love with each other. So what do you say Minnie? Be my girl?"

———————————————————

A/N: hehehehehe do oh lovelies hate me for this cliff hanger? Don't worry the next update will be soon. Also the BTS fic is up and has a character intro and prologue up right now! Go check it out! Anyways see you lovelies in the next chapter! ❤️