What hurts more?

*Warning this chapter contains swearing and violence*

Jungkook POV

  "What hurts more? The lie or the truth?" "So we're not using honorifics now?" "Just answer the question hyung!" I hear Jin sigh from the corner, he knows I'm thinking about her. "Jungkookie, I-.....um....how do I say this?" Jin sighed with frustration. "Say what? You're only answering simple question." "That's not it's Jungkook." "Then what is!"

Jin took a deep breath and closed his eyes then slowly opened them back up, "I know it must be hard for you because we're making you become her friend. But remember Jungkook, she's our bait." "She's worth more than bait!" I jumped out of my chair, forcing it to fall back with a loud slam. "Jungko-" "Don't! Don't you dare try and calm me down! We're going to put this innocent girl, who has nothing to do with this world, through hell! And not a damn one if you cares about her emotions, or how this will affect her! She's only a seventeen year old who is blindly friends, and dating, criminals! She didn't ask for any of it."

Jin just stared at me, completely shocked that I dared to raise my voice at him. "Are you just going to stand there like and idiot waiting for flies to take a pit stop in your mouth?" Jin's eyes got visibly bigger and he shut his mouth. Not shut, no he clenched his jaw. I could feel Jin's anger radiating off of him, then he started to charge at me. "You disgraceful b*tch!" Jin drew his arm back and punched me in my jaw. And again. And again. And again.

"You meet one girl and you put her before your own brothers! Only a coward does that!" He went down to punch me again but I grabbed his knuckles before they impacted my face. "At least I don't b*tch and moan like you do, Hyung!" I pushed him off me with all my might and he went flying back into the couch. Jin was holding his head, groaning in pain. I forced his arms away from his face ready to unload on his face, but I hesitated when I saw his eyes.

They held absolute fear.

"What in the f*ck is happening here!" Namjoon's authoritative voice boomed through the room. I looked up and Joon and just stared at him. I noticed the rest of the lot gathered around to see the commotion, and what they saw terrified them. The saw the bond they shared breaking at the hands of the youngest. "You love her don't you?" Yoongi question completely calm, the only one that was calm. This question caused me to finally break out of my haze. I couldn't. Right? No? I've only known her for a little amount of time. There's no way......right?

I heard a groan from beneath me and I looked down to see Jin closing his eyes in pain but every time he looked at me I saw his fear. I felt terrible. I want to apologize but I can't. I need space. I need air. I need to see her.

I released Jin and ran out the room ignoring the calls of my name after me.

————————————————-

Jin POV

"Here. Take this is should stop the swelling." Namjoon handed me an ice pack. "Thanks." I put it on the back of my head and just sat there. I closed my eyes trying to unpack and digest everything that just happened. "He's going to get it when he gets back." Namjoon huffed out, "Who the f*ck does he think he is, yelling and hitting his hyung. He's lucky I don't stuff him in the-" "Namjoon." "Damn black room and leave him there with no foo-" "Namjoon." "Or water until he learns his damn lesson. I don't care if he staves, it would be his own damn fault!" "Namjoon!" He finally shut his mouth, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I know you're mad but I provoked him. I shouldn't have yelled at him or hit him." I lowered my head in shame. "What do you mean Hyung?" "He cares about her Joon. I know you can tell but you don't want to admit it. We threw him into a lions den expecting him to slaughter a beast, but he came back cradling a cub." "What does this mean?"