The Mun Legacy

Soomin POV

"Hey Twilight, when ever you're done getting dressed, come down stairs to the foyer. We have some people we like you to meet." Yoongi called softly from the other side of the door. "Okay I'll be down in a minute. Thank you." 

  I finished off my outfit with some black booties

  I finished off my outfit with some black booties. I looked my self over hoping I would look presentable. Yoongi said I would be meeting someone today, but I had no idea who it was. If they were high class or just some friends. But with the profession he has, if you want to call it that, I'm doubting they would be low class friends. Once I deemed myself presentable enough I went down stairs to the foyer. As I neared the area I was expected in I could hear the voices of people talking amongst each other. I could instantly recognize they boys voices, but there were a few voices I couldn't recognize. They seemed feminine? As I finally reached them I could see six girls talking to the boys. I stood there awkwardly, not knowing if I should interrupt them or just wait for them to finish there conversation. I presence was noticed by the girl standing next to Namjoon, her eyes got big as soon as she spotted me. "Oh my! You must be Mun Soomin! I am Jeon Soyeon." She followed with a full 90 degree bow, that I returned with. "It's nice to meet you Soyeon." 

  "Soyeon unnie, Soomin-ah she's older than yo-" Namjoon couldn't finish out his sentence due to the slap behind the head from Jin. "Yah! Don't be such a pest, she didn't know yet. Soomin-ah this is Soyeon as you know and the rest of these lovely ladies are Cho Miyeon, Minnie Nicha Yontararak. Or Yoon Minhee or just Minnie. Seo Soojin, Song Yuqi, and finally Yeh Shuhua. They are all older than you but only by a few years." Jin finished with a glare to Namjoon in which he returned with a huff. "Ahh, Namjoon hyung just gets mad every time some one 'disrespects' his girlfriend." Jimin said with a laugh. "And I tell him every time that it's not that big of a deal." Soyeon laughs out while nudging his side. I smiled at their cuteness but I was fighting back the tears that threatened to spill out. They reminded me of SiCheng and I. I don't even know if we're still considered together. I did tell him I didn't love him even though it was a lie. But I wouldn't doubt that he found someone else by now. Now knowing what he really does outside of school, there's probably a line a girls who would want to be with him for power. At least girls who live that gang lifestyle.

  "Anyways this is not why we are here to meet you. We actually have someone really special for you to meet and has some very special news to share with you." Soyeon said while grabbing my arm and guiding me somewhere in the mansion. She lead me down all the way to a door that was decorated with creepy masks. Jimin and Taehyung opened the doors to reveal and old looking man sitting in front of a mess load of computers. After everyone entered the doors closed with a loud thud causing me to jump slightly. The old man stood up and everyone in the room bowed so I immediately bowed as well. "Please stand, we have important business to talk." The mysterious man looked around and his eyes landed on me. I guess he could sense my confusion so he spoke again, "I am Wu Dingxiang, a Godfather of the mafia. I know you are very confused, but I will explain it all to you. In private."