Our "little" group

One year later (current time)
(A/N Jisung and Soomin-17, Chenle-18, Jaemin/Haechan/Jeno/Renjun-19, Mark and Lucas-20, Jungwoo-21, WinWin and Jaehyun-22, Ten/Doyoung/Kun-23, Yuta/Taeyong/Johnny-24, Taeil-25.)

Soomin POV

Taeyong just had to drag out today's lesson. I rested my head on Chenle's shoulder and he put his arm around me so I could be more comfortable. Jisung then put his jacket around me so I wouldn't be so cold.

Taeyong glances at us and giggled. He announced we wouldn't have homework for the break. Thank GOD! Right after the words left Taeyong's mouth the final bell rang. "Have a good break class, don't do anything stupid."

As all the students filed out, more like ran out, Chenle, Jisung and I stayed behind. "Hyung, did you have to talk about the division of Korea the last day before break starts?" Chenle huffs out.

"Watch yourself Chenle, you might just find yourself writing an essay this break if you don't shut up." Taeyong told Chenle. Both Jisung and I giggle, and Taeyong gives us a playful warning glare. I through my hands up saying "Taeyong oppa, I just wanna go home."

Of course home meant their house. I'm always there that I have spare clothes in Johnny's and Yuta's closet.
My parents are happy that I'm friends with the boys, because then they can leave me with them whenever that go away for their job.

"Alright, alright they boys must be waiting for us" Taeyong sighs. We all walk out to the front of the school. Lucas spotted me and ran up to me screaming "BABYGIRLLLLLLLL!" I was knocked down by Lucas' strong body force.

"Oh how I missed you, Soomin~" Lucas coos. "lUcAs I cAn't B-brEaThe" I managed to choke out. Doyoung sighed and pried Lucas off of me, "I missed you too Lucas oppa, but please don't kill me." "But I loveeee you Soomin-ie."

"Oh, be quiet Lucas-ah. Soomin obviously loves me more than you." Johnny said as he picked me up from my waist and threw me over his shoulder. "JOHNNYYYY STOOOPPP!" "Johnny what? Last time I checked I'm older than you Soomin." "OPPA STOPPPP!" Johnny stopped walking and pretended to think.

  Johnny put me down and took my hand, "Alright, Taeyong are we leaving?" Johnny asks. Taeyong looked at the parking lot and saw Mr. Lu driving up with the older boys car. Well the four eldest car.

Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, and Yuta all fit in one black Cadillac Escalade ESV Stretch(A/N hint hint the car video at the beginning). Driven by Their butler Mr. Lu. Kun, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, and Lucas all fit in one navy blue normal Cadillac's Escalade. Mark, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung fit into a black Infiniti QX80.

I have no clue how these boys managed to get all all these expensive cars, while my family has one Audi Q3. That only parents use to pretty much go to the airport.

Once Taeyong saw Taeil walk out the school front doors he said we could go home. All the other boys walked to their cars to go home, while I waited with Johnny and the older boys. Since there car was less cramped they let me ride with them. Although, I would always have to share a seat with one of them since there was only four seats in the passenger area.

It was Taeil's day to share a seat with me so we got in first. The seats are pretty big so both of us could fit. "All set?" Taeil asked before putting the buckle over us. "Yep, ready for take off." God am I the actual definition of crying, I really said that. Yeah I'm going to cancel myself.

Taeil just giggled and looked to see if everyone was all settled in. After everyone seemed comfortable Taeyong gave a yes to Mr. Lu to start driving.
"Let's see what's on the tv." Yuta turned on the tv INSIDE the car. Like really though, is the tv needed.

Just as the tv turns on it's the news anchor Han Yeojin giving the 3:00 o'clock news. "Infamous gang NCT has stuck again with another robbing of a bank, the names and whereabouts of the gang is still unknown. But if you have any information on the gang please contact proper authorities" Yeojin spoke the last part almost like it was imprinted in her brain.

"Ugh, seriously! Why must they rob banks and stuff? Why can't they just be normal and chill and not be like go stupid other gangs here in Korea!" I said annoyed. Seriously this gang got on my nerves only because they wouldn't reveal themselves.

So many other gangs proudly told all of South Korea who they were. But NCT never shows they're selves to the world. I guess in a sense they're more feared without anyone having any information on them, and that kind of intrigued me on them.

————————————————————————

Taeil POV

"Ugh, seriously! Why must they rob banks and stuff? Why can't they just be normal and chill and not be like go stupid other gangs here in Korea!" Soomin said with annoyance in her voice.

I chuckled and said "Maybe they're scared of you and your sass." She gave me an 'are you serious' look and I raised my hands as an 'I'm sorry don't hurt me' manner. She giggled and turned back to the tv while I gave the boys a knowing look.

Truth is how would Soomin feel if she found out we were NCT? Would she leave us? Would she tell authorities? More worse, would she see us a monsters?

———————————————————

Taeyong POV

"Ugh, seriously! Why must they rob banks and stuff? Why can't they just be normal and chill and not be like go stupid other gangs here in Korea!" Soomin said clearly annoyed.

I smiled at her innocence, but I saw the look Taeil gave us and it made me think. How would Soomin feel if she found out that I was the leader of NCT? I've killed people and I've ordered people to kill.

It's best we try hard to keep this a secret from her for a very long time.

————————————————————

Yuta POV

"Ugh, seriously! Why must they rob banks and stuff? Why can't they just be normal and chill and not be like go stupid other gangs here in Korea!" Soomin said with annoyance in her tone.

It almost made me flinch, I don't want Soomin to hate me, to hate the boys. Would she be scared of us? That's the last thing I want to see in her eyes. She always smiles around us, I don't want her to be afraid around us.

Taeil gave us all a look and I knew what he meant by that. We have to be careful around Soomin for sure.

—————————————————————

JOHNNY POV

"Ugh, seriously! Why must they rob banks and stuff? Why can't they just be normal and chill and not be like go stupid other gangs here in Korea!" Soomin said with clear annoyance in her voice.

It made me scared to think about her finding our secret. I kill people in the most coward way, from a distance. How would she feel about that?

I don't want her to leave us, she means to much to us, to me. She even has clothes in Yuta's and I closets. She even wears my clothes which are incredibly big on her since she is only 4'10". But she swears she is 6 foot like me.

I saw Taeil's look and it made me even more nervous. I hope she never finds out.

————————————————————-

A/N: My bros I'm soooo sorry for my lack of update I promise to update better second chapter should be up soon as well. See y'all soon.