Accepted (Klaus)

Imagine being gay and coming out to you're twin brother, Niklaus.

"Niklaus," You sighed as you sat next to your twin brother, "You remember how strange it was to the village when I refused Arrick's proposal."

"That boy assumed friendship with a woman meant marriage," Nik smiled, "but yes, sister, I do recall."

"And you must recall when we were 12 years old, all girls in the village were undoubtedly 'in love' with Hansel," You murmured, "all girls except me."

"Ah, yes, the only sane woman," Niklaus laughed.

"Or how I denied Enrin's kiss in the celebrations of the love goddess herself," You looked down.

"What is the meaning of this, Sister?" Niklaus lifted your face, "You look more ashamed with each passing moment? Is this because you are unable to find a suiting man?"

"Yes, I believe that no man will ever be suitable," You were close to tears, "That is the issue."

You gasped as tears rolled down your face.

"Hush now, Sister," Klaus pulled you into his arms, "I'm sure someone will take your fancy soon enough."

"Someone already has, Niklaus," You pulled away, "many would call me work of the devil even without this curse Mother put upon us."

"I do not believe I follow, Y/n," Niklaus frowned at you. "

"I have loved and lusted over a woman," You looked down.

"Always and forever, Y/n," Nik grabbed your shoulders, "That is what we swore to each other, and I will not brake that vowel over something as idiotic as whom one loves, Family Above All, and I for one wouldn't mind having another sister with us one day."

"Is this you giving me permission to marry a woman," You looked up in shock.

"We'd have to such in private, small ceremony, only immediate family," Nik joked, "of course Finn won't approve..."

"Finn has always been quite the boar," You laughed threw your tears, "I sometimes wonder if Mother was the one who turned him human."

Niklaus laughed. You felt better, there was at least one person you could be yourself around.