Teenagers (Elijah)

You are put in the bodies of you're teenage selves.

"Wow," You shook your head, staring at yourself in the mirror, "I almost forgot my...lack of.."

You stared at you're chest, to be honest they weren't even that small but with your now found youth your old insecurities were returning.

Klaus lent on the door frame, he raised an eyebrow at you.

"Something tells me I am not going to get used to this," he gave you a small smile, "how are you, love?"

"Freaking out," you gave a nervous laugh that was a bit too loud for your taste, "I mean, it's not everyday you are suddenly 14...it's like that suddenly thirty movie but backwards."

Klaus smiled slightly.

"How's 'Lijah holding up?" You sighed, thinking back to your husband.

It was so strange thinking of him like that, your teenage brain could barely handle being with someone for more than a couple weeks and now you were fourteen and married.

"He is very afraid to face you," Klaus gave a short laugh, "very much his 16 year old self."

"He gets to be 16, not fair!" You pouted, but inside you were buzzing, you hadn't dated an older guy before.

Of course this was 14 year old you speaking...Elijah was technically 1000 years older than you. Your heart sped up at the idea of seeing him.

Klaus smirked.

"Shall we?" He held out his arm for you, normally you would roll your eyes at your brother in law but now you found it charming.

You still declined and walked behind him as he lead you to you and Elijah's shared room.

An unfamiliar guy stood there, yes he had Elijah's dark hair and eyes but he looked quite different.

"Wow," You murmured.

"Y-y/n," Elijah looked at you with wide eyes, "You look the same....just as beautiful."

He mumbled the last part.

"You must have gone through a lot of puberty," You blushed, "because you've changed a lot."

Elijah's eyes went wide and he blushed furiously.

Klaus grinned, still in the room, yes his brother was very much his teenage self.

"That seems to be the case," his words were plagued by violent voice cracks and you giggled.

Somehow Elijah went redder and Klaus felt a tiny bit sorry for him, but overall he found this entertaining.

"Nik, can you go," You spoke up, "Go be with Hope or something, no one wants you creeping in the corner."

Elijah laughed and you grinned, proud of yourself for being funny.

Klaus was stumped, his eyes wide and his draw dropped. You waved your hand in front of his face.

"Hello?" You looked for a response, "Is anyone in there?"

You could hear Elijah laughing behind you and Klaus snapped out of it.

"Never knew you were so much of a savage at this age," he muttered and walked away.

You turned back to your now teen husband.

God, this was going to be awkward....