Fairytale (Rebekah)

Imagine Rebekah turning your love story into a fairytale for your children.

"Now, hurry off to bed before your mother returns," Rebekah smiled at your son and daughter, "Or she will have all of our heads!"

D/n was 3 and S/n was 5. The two giggled and ran to D/n's bedroom.

"S/n, what are you doing in your sister's room?" Rebekah asked playfully, her hands on her hips.

S/n looked up eyes wide.

"You promised us a story, Mum," his big brown eyes melted her heart.

"Did I?"

"Yes you did!!!" D/n exclaimed sitting next to her brother, clapping her hands excitedly.

"Well, alright then," Rebekah sat on the bed next to your kids, "Once Upon a Time there was a lonely princess, she lived up in a tower where her paranoid brother kept her,
He claimed it was to keep her safe but the real reason was he was afraid that one day she would find a man and leave him.

But her brother could not stop her from falling in love with the noble men who came across the seas to visit them but each one was never worthy, and the brother killed them all. One day the brother had made a woman pregnant which lead the brother and sister to move back to kingdom they had once ruled. The brother finally let the princess free...so it seemed. But he was angry when she came across a past lover and locked her away again.

One day a young woman padded into the princess' tower, she set the princess free but with a price, the woman asked the princess to help her find a way to conceive a child and the two went on a journey to find a witch who could do such a spell. But no witch could be found.

The one witch who had ever made such a deal was an enemy to the princess. Then it came time for the two to part, to go back to their own worlds but the princess realised she had fallen in love with the woman who had freed her and the woman realised she felt as the princess did.

So the woman and the princess returned to the kingdom together, they hid their love from the princess' brother, pretending to be friends only. The brother soon loved the woman like a sister and accepted her into the family.

That is when the two told the brother of their love for each other and he finally agreed that the woman was worthy. And soon the princess and the woman were married. They searched all over the world and eventually found their little prince and princess.

And that was their happily ever after..."

Rebekah looked up to see her Little Prince and Princess fast asleep and decided to let S/n sleep in D/n's room for that night. Rebekah looked up to see her wife standing the door way smiling at her.

"You are my happily ever after, Rebekah," Y/n smiled.

"And you are my fairytale," Rebekah replied.

They both looked at their sleeping children, yes, it was a fairytale.