I Think She Likes Girls (Klaus and Rebekah)

"Well, love, make yourself at home," Klaus raised an eyebrow at you, "You can stay for as long as you like."

"Thanks," You have him a shy smile, he took this as a good sign.

Klaus had feelings for you, it had taken a while for him to admit them to himself but he wasn't ashamed of them anymore, and he was determined to make you feel the same way. Your soft (E/c) eyes locked with his, you looked away frowning.

"Do you know where Beks is?" You gave him a small awkward smile.

Klaus' head tilted to the side, confused, you were extremely close to Rebekah. A little too close for his liking, but ever since his daughter had been born he had attempted to do right by his siblings, and no matter how jealous of you and Rebekah's friendship he was he wouldn't try to sever it.

He just thanked God that it was only a friendship....or so he thought.
------------------

"Do you think he knows," You pulled away from Rebekah, ending the sharing of both of your desperate and hot kisses.

"Whatever do you mean, Y/n?" The blonde seemed slightly pissed off at you pulling away but Dealt with it.

"Klaus," Your eyes darted around Bekah's room, "Do you think he knows about us...."

"Of course not!" Rebekah exclaimed, stroking your hot bare shoulders, eager to return to your 'love making', "Why would you think that, Darling."

"He's been acting weird around me," You looked down, embarrassed, "He looks in my eyes to a little to long, it makes me suspicious... It's like he knows something I don't."

"Oh my God," Rebekah hissed in her pure accent which you found incredibly sexy, "He doesn't know anything, that's the problem!"

She squirmed and wriggled for a bit but but got out from under you, she quickly chucked on some clothes and you frowned at her in confusion from the bed. She gave you an extreme look at made you think what she was stressing about was really obvious and you were just stupid and unobservant.

"Do I really need to spell it out!" She exclaimed, you knew she wasn't really angry at you, she was just stressed about....Klaus?

"My brother has feelings for you," Rebekah exclaimed, "That's why he has been acting strangely and being extra kind to you...he fancies you!"

"O-oh," You eyes went wide and your mind drifted to all the times Klaus had been 'weird'.

It all made sense now.

"Get up, My Darling," Rebekah looked angry and determined, "And even though I prefer you this way, get dressed..we need to prove a point to my wanker of an older brother."

Part 2?

🌹REQUESTS ARE OPEN🌹