Chapter 1

"Good morning Jimin!" greeted a young lady who work at small bakery shop.

"Good morning~~" Jimin sweetly replied, holding a basket of variety of flowers he got from the meadow he found in the woods.

The lady noticed the beautiful flowers. "Wow, those are pretty."

"It is! I found them in the meadow. I'll make a flower crown for Taetae's grandma." Jimin said with smile on his face, pink blush tinting his soft cheeks.

The young lady almost cooed at the boy's adorable sweetness.

"Just make sure to get home before it gets dark, okay ?"

"I will. Bye !" And waved to the young lady, then Jimin happily skipped towards the directiton of his bestfriend's house.

He stopped just in front gate to check if anyone was looking before he crouched down and lifted the empty pot that was placed beside the gate. He stooped the silver key and unlocked the weird looking gate Taehyung had set up.

When he made it inside , he closed the gate again and it clicked shut. Locked again. It was really a tiring a process whenever he visits Taehyung's house but Taehyung said it was for the safety of the household so Jimin did not question it further. Because if that means grandma Haeyoung will be safe whenever she's alone then so be it.

"Tae tae ! I'm here~~" Jimin then placed the basket on the small table of the cozy living room.

Seconds after a messy haired and half naked Taehyung came down stairs, slightly sweating.

"Jimin, I didn't expect you to come."

"Oh I'm sorry, I was picking flowers by the meadow this morning and thought of grandma Haeyoung so I came by and planned to give her these. Aren't they beautiful ?" Jimin then showed the basket.

Taehyung on the other hand ,doesn't know how to react but to internally scream because of Jimin's cuteness. He really appreciated the thoughtfulness of Jimin but it was just so wrong timing.

"Yeah they are and thank you Jimin, grandma will definitely love that but she's out of town for her check ups. She'll be back next week." Taehyung tried to hide his bulging pants from the boy's sight.

He can't afford to deal with a flustered Jimin that day or even be the first one to corrupt the boy's mind. He just dearly adored the boy and has been with him since they were little, he knew Jimin all his life that he became the only guy who ever had the chance to be near him and gets comfortable with.

And Taehyung being a possessive and over protected friend swore all his life to keep Jimin away from dangers. He never let anyone hurt Jimin. That was his life promise ever since he laid eyes to the beautiful sweet boy.

"O-oh that's too bad. I thought I could spend some time with her." Jimin pouted and tears pooled in the corners of his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Now come here, she won't be that gone long. I promise." Taehyung hugged Jimin and settled them both in the couch, forgetting about his huge boner or the naked girl in his room.

He doesn't want to see Jimin being sad for not seeing his loving grandma so like every time Taehyung does, he cancels all of his plans that weekend and spend all his time with the boy in his arms.

"How about this ? You can sleep over here and we watched any movie you want all night. I'll even cook anything you want to eat. Deal ?"

By the time Taehyung was done talking ,Jimin's face lit up and nodded his head vigorously.