Chapter 6

Jimin fluttered his eyes open as he scanned the room he was in, it was particularly large and the window in the left side of the room was opened wide for him to see it was already night time.

He sat up and rubbed the sleep off his eyes, searching for anyone who is with him in the room but found nothing, Then he was reminded of the events that happened that afternoon and soon widen his eyes.

He then jumped out of the bed before darting out of the room only to be met be hard chest in the way.

"Ow~~"

A grunt was heard from the other person that made Jimin look up and meet Jungkook's knitted eyebrows. A stern gaze ran up from his head to toe as if checking him out but Jimin didn't acknowledge it.

"Kookie !" Jimin squealed in delight as he saw the very person he was looking for.

Jungkook only grunted and sighed in frustration as he heard the same annoying nickname again. Jimin, on the other hand, only seemed to be more than happy as Jungkook wasn't saying against it. Yet.

"Move. I'm going to rest." Jungkook can only managed to say.

"Already ? But I still have something to give you."

"Don't you have any clock in your room ? Its already past midnight dumbass."

Jimin pouted at the mean delivery of the information but nonetheless he's not going to let his chance go away knowing it will be much more difficult if it gets longer that expected. And also he badly wanted to thanked Jungkook for saving him in that saloon so it pushed him more get it done.

"Well, I didn't know that. But hey, you're still awake so why not ?" He then followed it with a giggle.

Jungkook just stared at him with a blank expression. To be honest its getting even more irritating to him when he had to waste another minute of his time when he should be in his room, talking to Jackson on the phone to carry out another plan on how they will be able to cover up the loss they had in the called off deal.

Work was just too important to him more than anything. At least for now.

"Then make it fast before I change my mind."

And with that Jimin squealed before mumbling a little 'wait here' and ran down towards the stairs down to the large kitchen. He opened the fridge and took out his deliciously froze up strawberry cake. He then ran up to the stairs again and smiled when he saw Jungkook really did wait up for him.

Jungkook only raised his brows at the sight of the cake in the smaller boy's hand.

"You see, I made this for you this morning to ask you if I can be your friend. But you weren't in the rehearsals so I decided to wait for you. And since you saved me awhile ago , I came up with an idea that this will be a thank you cake instead. So here, please enjoy." Jimin then pushed the cake to the bewildered Jungkook.

Jungkook's eye twitched at the cake. His time got wasted just because of a fucking cake.

"What's wrong ? You don't like it ? " the smaller boy tilt his head in concern.

Instead of getting an answer from Jungkook, a harsh slap on Jimin's hand that made the cake came flying and landed on the marbles floor of the hallway that made Jimin gasp and tear up instantly.

Jungkook then grabbed Jimin's arm and pulled him closer just to stare him down with his full height.

"You just fucking wasted my time over this is what makes it all wrong." Jungkook said with gritted teeth.