Chapter 22

''Good morning Mr Jeon.''
The bubbly doctor greeted Jungkook and a soft smile to Jimin who was snuggled up beside Jungkook.

Looking all to pretty in his pastel sweater and light gray leggings.
The people from the hospital's lobby seem to turn all to the small beauty but look away immediately as the overly hot looking Jungkook glares at them.

Jungkook ignores him and so the doctor led them both to the room where Jimin will be checked.

''I'm sorry but it will have to be done alone with the nurse and Jimin. You can wait in the other room where the ultrasound will be held.''
The doctor informed both Jungkook and Jimin.

Jimin shook his head and cowers away from the nurse who was coaxing him to come.

Jungkook irritatedly sighed and took Jimin's arm to push him to the nurse awaiting.

''Don't make this difficult. Go on now, I'll be waiting.''

Jimin whimpered but complied anyways. He looked at Jungkook for the last time before following the smiling nurse.

''Don't worry Mr Jeon, you will see him in a minute or so.''

Jungkook glared at him.
''Who's worrying ?''

The doctor pursed his lips and gulped. He chuckled nervously before adjusting his glasses.

Of course why would a person like Jeon Jungkook worries about some other life being when he leisurely takes one or two everyday with his own hand.

''No one,'' he cleared his throat, ''this way please.''

Jimin on the other hand was still avoiding to look at the nurse as he hung his head low. Mumbling softly to one in particular.

The nurse who had been smiling sweetly to him awhile ago was now sporting an unreadable look, eyeing Jimin while preparing for the procedures of the check up.

(a/n: I really don't know any medical stuffs but I'll try my best)

He approached the boy in the stool and eyed him up and down once again before placing his hand on Jimin's thigh.

Startling Jimin.

''Come on now, take your shirt off of me.''

''W-why?''

''So I can check up on you properly.''
His hand going up slightly ,squeezing the flesh lightly.

Jimin tried closing his thigh tightly as he could and prying the hand off but the man began squeezing it again.
He whimpered and fear quickly conquered his body.

''I don't wanna. You're making me uncomfortable, Mister.''

''Awww, really. Don't worry ill make you feel good later on. Now off with your shirt, baby boy.''

The nurse then grabbed Jimin's sweater and lifted it up, making Jimin squeaked and pushed the man away.

''N-no. Go away.''

The nurse approached again, taking in Jimin's trembling body as the boy was hugging himself.
Jimin's small voice only added to his lust for the boy.

''Don't make this hard baby. I just want to get a taste, I promise to make you feel good.''

''No!''

And Jimin was running off to the door, thinking of how he tells Jungkook about this and beg for him to go home instead.

But the man was quicker and easily blocked the door from Jimin. He grabbed Jimin by the waist and slammed him to the door, his cute face pressed up to the cold white door of the room while the man restrained his hands in the back.