Chapter 32

Morning came and Jimin woke up in Jungkook's arm, legs all entangled together under the sheets where Jimin found the warmth he has been missing a lot lately.

As much as heloves waking up like this with Jungkook its just that, that moment, he really needed to take a pee.
And that's why he was doing his best to get up in the bed without waking up the other and went to the bathroom.

Once he was done in the toilet , he went to wash up in the sink while taking a glance of his appearance in the mirror.

He blinked twice before cupping his own cheeks and making a slight squeeze on it.
His long lashes still heavy and  droopy with sleep and his soft bed hair that looks ugly to him.

Then Jimin's eyes went down to his belly .

''Good morning Kooji.''
He smiles before lifting up Jungkook's hoodie and a sight of small protruding belly came.

Anyone could have just mistaken him as being full after a feast of food.
But in fact he is really pregnant.

Pregnant with Jungkook's child.

The thought made him squeal but at the same time a little bit scared of what has to become of him.

Jimin went to his side and stared at how cute the bump is in sideways.
He went to the other side, and he notices it doesn't make any difference.

He smiled when he felt that little tug, indicating his baby returning his good morning.

''What are you doing ?''

Jimin jumped at the voice in the door frame.

''Kookie! You scared me.''
Jimin scolded with his little pout.
He swears his heart made a little frightening jump at that moment when he turned to Jungkook.

When did he took off his shirt ?

''I woke up without you in the bed.''

Jimin could have blushed at that except that Jungkook really can't pull off any expression while saying it.

''I went to the toilet. I was just washing up.''
Jimin said with his head down his feet.

Jungkook nodded and came closer ,making Jimin blush not knowing what the man has in mind.

Jungkook stood in front of him, arms on either side of Jimin. Caging him in the sink while looking straight at him.
Jimin on the other hand, was having a hard time breathing.

The full six pack abs in view and the amazing biceps looking tense and bulging at the close distance.

Then Jungkook slid one hand inside the hoodie. Squeezing Jimin's hip with just enough strength.

Jimin notices that he wasn't the only one with a staggering breath as he heard how Jungkook intakes and releases breathy sounds in his nostrils.
Sounding manly as ever.

''Jiminssi.''

Jimin gulp at the sudden accent.
''Yes ?''

He can still feel Jungkook's hand in his hip, bringing him closer. He couldn't do anything but rest his closed palms in Jungkook's chest.
The hot contact of the skin making him shudder.

Jungkook breathed.

Then came closer and placed his nose in Jimin's neck, wanting to take a bite on it but refrained himself.

He took the sweet smell in.

Jungkook then backs away a little and look straight in Jimin hazel orbs.
Big and curious.