Chapter 39

Jimin doesn't know what to do.
Or even what to say.

But one thing was for sure, he doesn't like Jungkook being mad right now.

The tight grip on his either side of his waist wasn't helping too. Jimin is struck in panic and fear again.

''Why aren't you answering ?''
Jungkook pressed on.

Jimin took note of his voice getting dangerously low and he shivers in fear and something like...anticipation?

He feels hot by hearing it.

But of course, Jungkook is still angry at the moment.

So he's must be careful.

''What do you mean...by hickey...?''
He gently ask as he can't understand what got Jungkook mad.

He felt Jungkook sigh but the dangerous glint in his eyes never left.

The next thing Jimin knew was that Jungkook abruptly stood up and hoisted him somewhere in the office, a tight grip in his arm.
Jungkook leading him to somewhere.

''Ju-jungkook..where are you taking me?''
Jimin couldn't help but feel a little bit scared of the sudden actions of the older.

And then Jimin was turned into somewhat like a mirror in a connected bathroom of the office ,Jungkook standing behind him and holding both of Jimin's arms as he push the boy slightly towards the mirror.

Jimin gasp and blushed.
Not only because in the mirror, he saw his reflection, flushed cheeks with a daze look in  his eyes, lips swollen and hair messy.

He was a mess.

But also because in the mirror, he saw Jungkook with an equally messy hair ,swollen lips and looking smokingly hot while staring back at him with his signature dark look.

Jimin can feel his dick hardening because of it. He could cum alone by it.

''Look at you. All mess and so desperate for me. Just take a look at your petty self.''
Jungkook whispered in his ear ,a hand on Jimin's neck and fingers on his jaw to make him look at himself.

Jimin hung his mouth open, soft moans coming out of it.

Jungkook didn't fail to hear this and so pressed forward, his chest on the boys back and his hard on against Jimin's ass.

Jimin only gripped on the sink in front of him and fluttered his eyes close as he moans at the poking at behind him.

He knew what that thing that is poking his butt and that only heightened the pleasure he was going through.

He became needy.

He wants more. He wants it now.
And he wants it inside.

And so he pushed back to feel Jungkook more but Jungkook glared at him, making him stop.

Another hand on his hip squeezing him in warning.

''Now...let me ask you again.''
Jungkook started.

He let go of Jimin's jaw and clutched the collar of his sweater.
Fisting the cloth in his hands and pulled it with force for it to rip open.

Jimin loudly gasp at the action.

His bare neck, collarbones and chest came to both males line of sight.

Specifically that one fresh bruise in the junction of his neck and shoulder.

Jungkook's finger hovered above it.

''Why is this, a hickey, in here ?''
Jungkook said.

Jimin's eyes waters.