Chapter 21

Jungkook was on the phone right after he woke up. Even when he was preparing breakfast for both him and the sleeping boy in his room who was all bundled up in the comforter.

''The matters in Busan, have you already taken care of it ?''

''Yes boss. They caught up with it instantly as I relayed the information you gave me.''
Mark replied.

''What about Onew and Key, have you heard of them?''

Jungkook finishes battering the eggs and set it to the frying pan.

''They actually had contacted me this morning and said they're on their way to Gwangju to personally deliver the items.''

''If I receive a call from Gwangju with the confirmation, quickly send them back. I don't want anyone abandoning the residence.''

''Yes boss.''

And Jungkook hung up, the eggs all cooked up neatly with tomatoes on too just like how Jimin had requested the other day.

He quickly untied the apron before walking his way to the room to wake up the boy.
Upon seeing Jimin, still sprawled out in the bed, his eyes caught on quickly to the small protruding belly of the boy.

His shirt, literally, was ridden up slightly and exposed Jimin's belly that had Jungkook remembering of the scheduled check up that day with the doctor.

Although Jimin wasn't that showing enough, Jungkook can still see the growing bump and when he touches it at night, he's definitely sure there's a baby inside of it.

A whine snapped his attention and before he checks where it came from, Jimin was moving already in the bed.

''I'm hungry.'' Jimin mumbled before slowly sitting himself up and rubbed his eyes.

His shiny raven locks parted and messy but still pulls on a cute look to the boy.

They meet eyes.

Jungkook standing in the doorway, arms across his chest while looking at Jimin while the other was slowly registering everything around him.

Sleep still evident in his eyes.

''Get up now. Breakfast is ready.''
Jungkook said, without any plan to move from his place.

''Okay.'' And Jimin got off the bed, oblivious of just in his pair of panties and Jungkook's big shirt.

The boy didn't move away from the bed ,instead he fixed the bes first in a sleepy manner before slowly walking up to Jungkook.

''Come on now.'' Jungkook said, but he was still standing in the doorway.

His eyes never leaving the boy.
Even when Jimin was fixing the bed, he watched every move the boy made like a hawk.

Jimin nodded and before passing through Jungkook, he tiptoed the best as he can, palms on Jungkook's chest and he leaned in for a peck on the lips.

''Morning.'' And Jimin went on his way to the kitchen where he found the delicious smell.

Jungkook smirked, satisfied and went to follow the boy.

He may or maybe not waited of the morning 'greeting' Jimin always does ever since he came to Jungkook's place.
No one knows what is really going on inside the man everyone seems to fear of.

After their breakfast, Jungkook attended to another phone call and Jimin was left in the balcony with his small box of soil that he referred as his 'little garden'.