Chapter 23

When Jimin had calmed down ,Jungkook decided that they should resumed to bathe Jimin before the two of them goes to sleep.

He pulled Jimin closer to his chest, placed his one hand under Jimin's butt and lifted him up while still clinging on to him.

Jimin made a whine noise but snuggled more into Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook quickly rubbed the boy's back for comfort. He doesn't want another scene to rise up because it would probably just harm Jimin's health even more.

Stress is really something he wanted to avoid as Jimin is very delicate and sensitive in his pregnancy.
It will took everything from Jungkook but he doesn't mind it at all as the baby much of an importance to him than anything else.

A baby. That is growing inside this teenager in his arms. And that makes this teenager also is important to him.

Jimin's POV

I can still smell Jungkookie's cologne.
It smells really good.

Is it a cologne ?

I thought he's not wearing anything ?

But he smells good though, maybe he is wearing a cologne.
I like it.

He still wanted me to take a bathe but I'm thankful that he's not mad anymore. He let me hug him for a little longer and I know he won't let me when I say so.

He took me to the bathroom and put me down a bit in the sink.
I can't help but admire his veiny hands helping me to take off my panties and also wiping away my tears.

Im still a little embarrassed whenever he strips me naked and saw all of me but he wouldn't let me be naked alone and also strips himself too.
When he does that I don't feel like being conscious of my body anymore and the feeling of being shamed because I'm the only one naked.

But I also can't help eyeing his beautiful body.

I don't remember seeing all of that when he took me in the forest back in my hometown. Probably because I was all scared and weak to register anything magnificent.

Jungkook was already naked and took me in his arms again, gently placing me in his lap before I sigh in content cause by the lukewarm water that envelops our body.
I clung to him because I wanna smell his cologne again.

Even though we're already wet and all, he still smells good and I want to keep him near me.

''I'm gonna wash you now, keep still.''
He said with his deep voice.

I like his voice.
Now that he's not yelling, his voice kinda sooths me and calms me down.

I know Jungkook hurt me so much in the past and that he took everything from me without my consent but I couldn't be more happier when I found out I'm having a baby.

A baby that he gave me.

I know I shouldn't be nice to him because after all he was the one who inflicted me pain and suffering to me, but I also know I shouldn't be dwelling on the past because it won't change anything to what I have now.

Jungkookie letting me inside his home. Taking care of me and the most important thing, taking care of the baby.
He looks so serious whenever its about the baby so I guess Jungkookie is not a bad person after all.

Because if he is, a baby would never be a concern to him.

I heard him talking to Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung.

I know its bad to eavesdrop but I couldn't help it. They were talking about me, that's why.

Jungkook had planned all of it. He looks serious when talks about me and he even wanted to buy a bigger house for us.