Chapter 20

The pasta Jungkook made was great and delicious that Jimin happily announced its now his favourite one aside from the spaghetti bolognese Taehyung always makes for him.

It only get more intense between the two males but Jimin was all oblivious.
Taehyung seems the one who distanced away from the small boy and was quiet all the time.

Except for the small chitchat him and Jimin did and a little of playful teasings.
While NamJin and Jungkook were talking about the future check ups of Jimin and baby stuffs they would need.

Mostly about Jungkook's mafia business and everything that might involved Jimin's safety.

Soon ,the three Kims were saying goodbyes to Jimin as they are already going home.

''I'm really happy to see you again Tae Tae, and grandma too. Please visit me whenever you can.''
And Jimin pulled away from the hug.

Going back to Jungkook's side again.

''I will Jiminie. Jungkook, thank you for letting us in.'' Taehyung sincerely meet eyes with Jungkook.

Jungkook only nodded and brought Jimin closer to him by the waist.
Possessiveness shows up again.

''Rest well Jiminie. I'll call you tomorrow okay ?''
Jin smiled at the younger.

Jimin cutely nodded.

''Words Jimin.'' Jungkook said.

''Okay, Jin hyung.''

''Bye ~~~good night.'' And the three was off to the elevator.

Jimin who was still in Jungkook's arms, went to hug the other.
Nuzzling his face in Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook was surprised but blankly watched Jimin.

''What is it ?''

Jimin looked up to Jungkook and pouted.
''You were frowning all day. I just want to cheer you up.''

''And why do you think this will cheer me up ?''

Jimin made a thinking face.
''Because it cheers me up. Maybe it works the same to you. Kookie ~~~''

Jimin hugged Jungkook more.
Jungkook only rolled his eyes.

The doctor's voice ringing in his ears.

'They get to be more clingy and needy needy.'

Jungkook sighed.
Walking off to the kitchen with Jimin still clinging into him. Both feets above his own ones, making the boy walk backwards as Jungkook walks.

For the past weeks, Jungkook learned a lot of things about Jimin.
And one of it is that Jimin is a huge koala bear who loves hugs and cuddles.

''What are you doing ?''

''I'm going to eat. So get off.''

''I don't wanna~~. Haven't you eaten already ?''
Jimin peeked through his side when Jungkook took a plate and served his own pasta.

''I didn't get to. You were annoying me all day.'' Jungkook deadpanned before getting a fork.

Jimin got off and looked up questionly at Jungkook.

''But you were the one who's always beside --''

''Just get me a glass of water.''
Jungkook cut him off.

Jimin giggled and went to the fridge, taking out a pitcher.
He also grabbed a glass on the way before sitting down beside Jungkook.

''Jinnie hyung said you were jealous.''