Chapter 9

Jimin whimpered.

The thin sheet of sweat that adorned his face, neck and even his palms were indicating Taehyung that Jimin is again having a nightmare.

He walked over the boy in the bed, who was now shuffling endlessly under the covers and muttering pleas and apologies like he was talking to someone in his dream.

Taehyung made it to the bed and slid beside the sleeping boy before shaking him gently and kissing his forehead.

"Shh..Shhh..its okay, I'm here. Shhh." He softly says as he wrapped his arms around the boy.

Jimin on the other hand slowly woke up and found Taehyung hugging him and rocking him back and forth for comfort.

The smaller boy only sobbed more as he recalled the horrible things a week ago.

"Its okay chim, I'm here baby. Its just a dream."

"T-tae tae..." Jimin was cut off by another sob as he can't help but whimper and shake.

"Shhh..i'm here."

Jimin just fisted Taehyung's shirt and nuzzled his face to the brunette's chest. Taehyung knew Jimin would like it if he wear his perfume and he did just to ease the boy's mind and find comfort from him.

The past few days after the wedding ,everything about Jimin was just...depressing. The boy locked himself in his house, barely eats and if he did he throws up, he doesn't go to his favorite meadow anymore to pick flowers and even taking care of his garden.

The changes the shows up was very alarming and...heartbreaking. To NamJin, to him and to everybody that knew the boy.

And Taehyung knew why. The very reason why he punched Jungkook in the airport before he can even leave and also the reason why he has a bruised cheek ,a busted eye brow and a mildly broken arm.

He had to admit the he underestimate Jungkook but at least he get to punched the guy and bruised his jaw too for what he did to Jimin.

But what he doesn't really understand from all of it as to why Jimin was defending him and blaming himself from what happened. It angered Taehyung. For the first time, he was mad about Jimin being who he is.

Being too kind and selfless. Taehyung hates it now.

Because he cant afford seeing the boy this...broken.

Jimin shifted a little in his arms and then broke the silence.

"Gelly and the others were talking that night. They put something in his drink."

Taehyung furrowed his brows from hearing it, he pulled away and gripped on Jimin's shoulders.

"What are you talking about chim ?"

Jimin fidgeted ,eyes wandering and avoiding Taehyung's eyes.

"He-he was taken t-that night from the reception. Jungkook, I mean. I—i saw them driving a car and into the woods when I was on my way home, so I followed th-them."

Taehyung slid down of the bed and kneeled in front of Jimin, situating him on the edged so he could hear him while secretly pressing the recording on his phone to record all Jimin was saying.

This could be a proof of what happened that night. And maybe find out the reason behind Jungkook's actions.

"Tell me again baby, slowly. You don't have to worry, I wont let anyone hurt you."

Tae wrapped one arm around Jimin's waist, bringing him closer to him, and he rubbed soothing circles to the skin under Jimin's big white tshirt.

Jimin nodded ,letting out a shaky breath before he goes on.