the best two years of my life part1

Today is the day that sophie and Tristan are celebraring their  two year anniversary. To celebrate they  are going to go out for a meal around 7 o'clock tonight and then are going to meet their friends to go for drinks.

Tristans pov

At the moment I'm laying in bed with sophie and I can't believe how lucky I am , two years ago today I met the girl of my dreams who I'm hopeing To spend the rest of my life with. I spend the just spend the next 20 minutes glancing at the love of my life.

Sophies pov

I don't even know what time it is but I'm still tired for some reason. I decide to finally wake myself up by opening my eyes slowly and I see the most precious thing in my life, Tristan. He was glancing at me with his delicate , crystal blue eyes. I had no other choice but to give him a little smile and kiss.

Tristans pov

Sophie was finally awake and ready to get on with the day ahead. When she wakeup she gave me a little adorable and sweet smile that she always does when she's happy. It made me love her even more, after her smiling at me she decides to out of nowhere to give me a kiss on the lips.

Sophies pov

We both decided to get up from our really comfortable bed and go downstairs to cook breakfast. Whilst we were walking downstairs Tristan thought it was a good idea to pick me up like a bride on their wedding day and took me to the kitchen. I thought he was being really cute and I couldn't say no. We arrived into the kitchen and started  cooking scrambled egg on toast for breakfast.

Tristans pov
We finally got out of bed and started to walk downstairs. As it was our 2 year anniversary I decided to pick Sophie up and carry her downstairs into the kitchen . We decided to cook scrambled egg on toast and let's just say it was amazing .

Sophie and Tristan eat there breakfast and went into the living room to relax and watch tv for a little while.

"That was nice wasn't it " Tristan says proudly
"Yeah it was , good job we aren't staying in for a meal tonight as scrambled is the only thing you can cook" Sophie says whilst laughing .
"Hey ,for your information I can cook way more , you just haven't seen it yet". Tristan says trying to prove a point even though he knows Sophie is right .
"Okay then , you will just have to prove to me that you can actually cook more than one thing , not tonight though as I'm actually excited to go out for a meal tonight"! Sophie says trying to win the argument /joke.
"Fine I will"! Tristan says.

I hope you guys enjoyed part 1 and enjoy part 2 which will hopefully be published either today or tomorrow .💟