An argument after another and friendship with Kirstie ending!

Tristan finally made it to his and Sophie's house and knew that this whole thing was not going to end very well . He shut the front door behind him and made his way into the living room to see Sophie crying on the couch.
"Soph , please stop crying and listen to me , I am so sorry" Tristan says taking a seat next to her.
She didn't rely for a short period of time and finally after about 10 minutes she finally answered.
"No I am sorry , I am such a bitch, I should of respected your decision and not had slapped you on the face , I understand if you want to leave me , I will go and get my things and become a single mum , that's the least I can do" Sophie says before crying even more and making her way from the chair and starts to walk to the stairs but is stopped before going any further.

"Hey, dont you ever say that again,I do not want to leave you and I do not expect you to raise our baby on your own , I love you to the freaking moon and back and I know that you were really upset and stressed out as I could not be there for the scan today but I promise that I will make it up to you, I am so sorry and I forgive you". Tristan says hugging his girlfriend and then kissing her on the lips.

"How can you just forgive me , especially this easy , I was violent towards you and took out all of my stress , anger and hormones out on you , you do not deserve that and that is why I am going to move out for a little while and when I have calmed down and have sorted myself out I will come back to you and we can be an amazing and loving couple expecting an amazing and gorgeous baby girl or boy". Sophie says taking a few steps away from Tristan and taking the first step on the stairs before being stopped by Tristan.
"No, this is not right and you know it is not , I love you with all of my heart and I am not going to let you do this , we were both being idiots and lost control in what we were saying and did but we can work this out , please say we can work this out and be together". Tristan pleads before starting to cry.

"Tris , you know how much I seriously would love to make this work and not leave you for a little while but it's for the best , it is the best for our unborn child and for us , when we first met I never thought that we would become girlfriend and boyfriend and then be expecting a baby two years later , I never thought that we would argue so viciously and end up in us hurting each other physically and emotionally, we should not be hurting each other like this , I can't not be near you because I am scared "! Sophie shouts and was going to carry on speaking but Tristan interrupts her .

"What are you scared about?". Tristan wonders placing his hand in hers.

"I am scared that we are going to get in to such an awful and violent argument that I end up hurting you again and you end up hurting me which causes our baby to become hurt"! Sophie shouts and starts crying and takes her hand away from Tristan's.

" Do you seriously think that low of me that you think that I would ever hurt you or our unborn child, maybe you do need to leave and get some space , I do not know what is going through your head but if you seriously think that low of me there is no fucking point"! Tristan yells.

"Tristan I can not be around you as I am scared that I am going to hurt you okay, there is nothing that I can do to make myself forget what I did to you , I feel like a monster that has been locked up for years and when she gets out she looses control"! Sophie says holding her slightly formed bump.

" Well do you know what , I give up with you , I can never win and maybe we should split up in general, it would be better for the both of us"! Tristan Shouts at Sophie not realising that Kirstie is standing right near the front door and either does Sophie.

"Hey, you guys are not splitting up, what needs to be sorted out will get sorted out". Sophie says walking near the stairs .

"How much did you hear " Tristan asks.
"All of it , you guys need to sort this out and you are not leaving until you do". Kirstie says .