Finding out that you are pregnant part2

Sophie is in the bathroom thinking about what she would do if she was pregnant and the father was not Tristan. She looks in her bathroom cupboard for a pregnancy and wees on it. About 5 minutes later she looks at the pregnancy test and can not believe what she is looking at.

"Oh my god , I am pregnant"! Sophie says out loud.

She puts the pregnancy test in the bin and washes her hands after touching the stick that she had weed on about 10 minutes ago. Sophie goes downstairs and decides to video chat Anna to tell her the news.

"Whats up , did you take a pregnancy test"?

"Yes I did , I am pregnant"!

"Oh my god congrats, what did you mean before about Tristan maybe not being the father"? Ana asks.

"Why dont you come over and I will explain, I dont particularly feel comfortable telling you from a phone screen"!

"Okay, I will be there in about one hours time, and does Tristan mind"?

"Tristan is not here as he is round Brads house with the boys talking about the new album and okay I will see you soon"!

"Bye , see you soon" Ana says

"See you soon"!

After a hour of Sophie waiting for Ana to arrive she finally does. The door bell rings so she walks up to the door and opens it letting Ana come into her and Tristan's home.

"Hey , so how are you going to tell Tristan what did you want to tell me"? Ana asks whilst walking into the living room and sitting down on the sofa with Sophie.

"I dont actually now how I am going to tell him and it is a really long story". sop hie says

"I have got all day , I could have dinner here if you like". Ana says.

"Yeah that would be really nice and Tristan said that he was staying there tonight anyway so that means we could have a girly night in". Sophie replies feeling nervous to tell her the truth.

"So what did you mean"? Ana asks.

"It was the night that we all went out to celebrate mine and Tristan's anniversary, I went outside for some fresh air and this complete stranger out of nowhere started touching me and I told him to stop but he wouldn't, I shouted out for help but nobody could hear me". I tried to walk away from him but he would not listen to me , he started undressing me and the next thing I knew was that I woke up and I was in a complete strangers bed , I told him to hand himself into the police and after a while of begging him too so he would not hurt anyone else , id that he would"! Sophie tells  Anna the story and then starts to break down.

"Dont cry Soph, whoever did this to you is going to pay , I am so sorry, if I was not too busy dancing and chatting to others and realised that you were calling for help I could of stopped him"! Anna says feeling really bad and annoyed with herself.

"Thank you for making me feel better Anna , it was not your fault either , how was you or anyone including me meant to know that this was going to happen". Sophie says trying to reassure Anna that it was not her fault either.

" So you think that he could be the father instead of Tristan"? Anna questions Sophie.

" yes, I think he could be the father, what am I going to do what if I tell him and he hates me or does not want anything to do with me, what if it is his baby and not Tristan's "? Sophie says feeling panicky.

"Do not worry , I am sure that Tristan will love you no matter what but if he does not want anything to do if the baby if it is his or if it is not I will help you along the way and so will your family and friends. You might even get my family to help you"! Anastasia tells Sophie.

"Thank you so much, should we eat"! Sophie asks.

"Yeah, I am starving"! Anastasia says whilst laughing.

Sophie and Anastasia enjoyed a pizza for dinner and spent the rest of the night figuring out a way to tell Tristan and who else to tell.

Thank you soooooo much to everyone who has read my book so far and has voted on it!!

I never thought I would get anybody to read this book or even get 1 vote so for that thank you xx

The next chapter will hopefully be out on Wednesday xx