the best two years of my life part 3

They finally arrived at the destination and  were ready to celebrate with their friends.

                                                     Tristan's pov

We were finally at the bar and me and Sophie were really excited to see our friends. We got out of the car and walked hand in hand into the venue and saw our friends in the corner near the bar.

                                                      Sophie's pov

We arrived at the venue so we got out of the car and walked hand in hand. Tristan is sooo cute when he does that , he held my hand and then gave me a little sweet grin that he always gives people when he is happy. Out of the corner of my eye I saw our Friends so me and Tris headed to see them.

"Hey guys how are you"? Sophie asks Anastasia, Luisa and Kirstie.

"I am great, how are you"?  Ana asks Sophie.

"I'm okay , how are you Kirstie and Luisa "?  Sophie asks.

"We are okay "!  Both Kirstie and Luisa reply .

Everyone spent the night dancing away and drinking but what Sophie did not know was that there was a surprise that was going to happen some point through the night, but it wont be a good surprise it would be one of the worst awful and distressing time in her life so far!

The girls were wearing

What the boys were wearing

Sorry for making you guys wait so long , and for a very short part.

chapter 1 of this story is officially finished and i can not wait for you guys to read chapter 2!

It will hopefully be out on Monday or if you are lucky maybe before.