Finding a way to tell the ones you love

I was so nervous to tell Tristan about this but I knew that I had to. 

"Hey soph, where were you last night , I was looking for you everywhere and I got really worried"

" Erm, I stayed round one of my friends house for the night" You lied feeling as if he would hate you if you told him.

"OH okay then , are you okay"? He asks feeling worried.

"I am fine okay, just please stopping asking me and let me sort myself out"! You shout feeling as if you have no control.

"I am so sorry for caring about you and asking if  you are okay ,next time I won't bother "! He shouted whilst walking into the living room .

"Tris , I am sorry okay , I am just really stressed out and I need to be on my own ". I say hoping he would leave me to think about last nights events and what to do .

Before I give him a chance to speak I start to cry which is not hidden from him . He knows something is wrong now , I am just going to have to tell him.

"What is wrong, Soph, why are you crying"? Tristan says feeling sorry for me.

"I ,I ,I "! You try and say it but it will not come out.

"I am disgusting, why would you want to date me especially for this long and even want to spend the rest of your life with me"!? You say trying to hide the real truth.

"What do you mean , where is this coming from, I love you Sophie and I want to spend the rest of my life with you because of that reason "! Tristan says feeling confused and upset.

"I am sorry for putting you under so much pressure , I am just so stressed and annoyed with myself "!
"Why , what is going on "?

"I  was raped "! You say regretting what you just said.

"What , by who , I am going to kill him "! Tristan says feeling angry about what you had just said .

"No , please don't get involved , please , I asked him to go to the police and hand himself in and he said he would "! you say trying to stop your boyfriend from making a big mistake by getting himself arrested.

"Please just tell me who it is and when this was"! he shouts getting angry.

"okay fine , just calm done first please, otherwise I will walk straight out of here and deal with this on my own"! I shout feeling as if my head was going to explode into a million pieces.

"Okay, I am so sorry for shouting at you i am just angry and confused to why someone could do such a disgusting thing". He says feeling even more upset.

"I know , but it happened and he will pay but not by getting revenge from you but by spending his time rotting in prison".

"Okay, who was it then and when did it happen"?

"It was some random drunk guy and it was outside the venue last night, I called for help , in fact I I shouted for help so many times but none of you heard"!  He took me back to his and forced me to sleep with him, he undressed me before we even went to his house and told me to do what he said in a really drunk state". I did not know what to do , I was scared that he was going to hurt me even more than he did to me, I woke up and realised that I was laying in his bed and begged him to go to the police and let me go and he did and said he would do so".

"I am so sorry, you should of not gone through that and he will pay, I promise.

"I hope so too"

We spent the rest of the night hoping that the mysterious man went to the police and handed himself in.

Thank you sooooooo much to everyone who has voted and even read this book so far, you guys are amazing.x