Finding out that you are pregnant

It was the next morning after Sophie telling Tristan about her being raped, she did not feel any better today.

They were both laying down in bed and all of a sudden Sophie felt sick so she rushed to the toilet.

"  Soph, are you okay"?

"Yeah , I am fine , I just felt a bit sick and i did not want to be sick all over our bed".

" Okay, I need to get ready and head to the studio before 12:00am"

"Okay, I will let you get dressed and I will go down stairs and cook us some breakfast"!

"Okay Soph, love you"!

"Love you too Tris"!

Sophie decided to cook a full English breakfast when she arrived in the kitchen but wanted some company whilst doing so, so she face timed one of her closest friends , Anastasia Smith.

                       Face time conversation
"Hey , how are you and what you up to "? Anastasia asks .

"I'm doing alright and I am cooking Tristan an England breakfast but I wanted company so I video chatted you ". Sophie replied.

" Oh okay , I will have to come and meet up with you some time  and have a coffee with you".

"Yeah that sounds nice , we will have to sort it out"! Sophie says whilst cooking the bacon.

Whilst Sophie was talking to Anastasia and cooking the breakfast, she felt sick so she ran to the bathroom . She ran to the toilet and was sick in the toilet. After her being sick , she walks back into the kitchen where Anastasia was still on the phone.

"Are you okay Soph"?

"Yeah I am fine, I just felt a bit sick , I think it it the bacon or the breakfast in general".

"Okay, I am going to ask you a question and if you seriously do not want to answer I will let it go". Anastasia says whispering so Tristan does not hear.

"Okay, you are worrying me now , what is the question and why are you whispering"? Sophie asks feeling confused and worried.

"I am whispering because the question I am going to ask you is personal and you might not want Tristan to know yet".

"Okay, what is the question"?

"Is there a slight chance that you could be pregnant"? Anastasia asks feeling concerned.

" I do not think so , why are you asking"? Sophie asks feeling confused.

"Because it all makes sense , you cook an English breakfast which you usually love eating and then you go to the toilet feeling sick, and I had noticed that when I first rang you this morning you were very moody like your hormones were going insane". Anastasia says trying to keep quite.

"Oh no, this can not be happening , what if Tristan does not want to keep the baby if I am and what if the baby is not his, what if it is his". Sophie says walking around and panicking.

"What do you mean"? Anastasia asks.

"I, I I , I need to go okay, I will ring you later". Sophie says on the verge of crying as she did not want Ana or Tristan or even anyone to find out that if there is a slight chance that she's pregnant that the person who hurt her could be the father .

"OK then , I hope you are okay". Ana says feeling worried .

Sophie ended the face time with Ana and went upstairs  with Tristan's breakfast , she felt like doing this would make Tristan not become suspicious and think something was wrong .

"Hey , are you okay " Tristan asks Sophie.

"Yeah I am fine , sorry for taking forages , I just got caught up face timing ana ". Sophie says lying to Tristan .

"That's okay , are you sure you are okay as you look like you have been crying " Tristan asks.

"Okay you got Me , I was crying because I Haven't seen Anastasia for ages and I really miss her"! Sophie trying to cover up the real reason why she was crying.

"I am sure you will get a chance to see her some point Sophie ". Tristan says .

"I know , I need to go and do something wicked but I will be back " Sophie replies , feeling anxious to find out if this is true .

"Okay , I am going to leave you to it then, I am going to go to James house and meet the rest of the guys there for a talk about the new album ". Tristan says .

"Okay then , let me know how it goes later on "!  Sophie replies back .

"I will , love you "!

"Love you too ". Sophie says back knowing that Tristan may not love her when he finds out that you might be having a baby that isn't his blood .

Tristan leaves the house and Sophie goes upstairs to take a pregnancy  test .

The second part of this chapter will hopefully be out some point later on or tomorrow !❤