Kirstie filling her in and scan no 2

Today was the day of Sophie's 16 week scan to see how the baby is going and to find out the gender of the baby but she was not quit sure if she wanted to find out the sex of the baby. She was sat in the living room drinking  a cup of tea when her loving boyfriend walked in to see how she was and why she was up so early in the day.

"What are you doing up so early babe, are you okay"? Tristan asks whilst taking a seat next to her on the comfy black couch.

" Not really , I am so confused on what we should do and all of this stress is causing me to feel really tense and sick , it is not good for the baby but I can not help it". Sophie says.

"What are you confused on baby and why are you feeling stressed"? Tristan wonders before kissing her on the head.

"I am getting all stressed out and I am so confused because I do not know if we should wait for the baby to be born to find out the gender or find out today". Sophie says before placing her cup of tea on the table beside her.

"Whatever decision you come to I will love you no matter what okay but there is something that I need to tell you and I really do not want to upset you". Tristan says.

" What is it Tris, please just tell me"? Sophie asks feeling confused.

" Well I know how much you want me to be there with you at the scan but I unfortunately can not as Joe wants me and the boys in today to sort some things out". Tristan says in a sad tone hoping that she wont get upset.

"Really well I guess I know where me and the baby stand now , this is meant to be one of the most important events ever but instead of coming with me you decide to go to see Joe to sort out business"! Sophie shouts before crying in front of Tristan and then stands up from the couch and heads towards the kitchen.

" Soph please wait and listen to me"! Tristan shouts whist following her into the kitchen.

"No I will not wait , I was really nervous about today and I kind of thought that you would understand and want to be there for me but instead you pick the band over me and your child, it is fine okay, just leave please , I will ask Kirstie to go with me"! Sophie says whilst sitting down on a chair that is surrounded by the kitchen table.

"Sophie I love you so much and I am not picking the band over you and the baby , I am so sorry if you feel this way but I have life too, I have a band that I need to be in sorting things out , I have wanted to be in a band for so long and spending 6 whole years in a band with such amazing friends has been my dream for so long and you know this so stop being so selfish and understand where I am coming from"!Tristan shouts heading towards Sophie who is shocked to hear what just came out of his mouth.

"I can not believe that you just called me selfish, really I am selfish , you are the person who is picking the band over me again for what feels like the hundredth time but not just me , your own child"! Sophie shouts standing up from her chair and slapping him on the face.

Tristan did not know what to say , they had never had such a big fight before which led to someone getting hurt physically.

"I think you should go and be with your band , I will ask Kirstie to come with me as she is free and you can have an amazing day like you always do ignoring me and pretending like me or this human being inside of me does not exist". Sophie says calmly trying to not cry for the second time.

"Yeah I think that is for the  best , I am so sorry and I think I am going to stay away from you for a little while" Tristan says looking really dissapointed at what she has done .

"I am sorry Tris". Sophie says with a look of guilt on her face.

" And I am sorry for ever thinking that you cared about me". Tristan says giving her a really sad and upset look before turning around and walking towards the door and then walking out of the house, saying goodbye to the only girl that he really fell deeply in love with.