The best two years of my life part 2

As the time got closer for them to celebrate their anniversary, Tristan and Sophie headed upstairs to get ready.

"Are you excited"?  Tristan asks Sophie.

"Yes I am, I can not believe that it has been two years since we met"! Sophie says felling shocked.

"I can not believe it either, it has been 2 years since I first saw your beautiful face and you gave me that really cute smile and since then i knew that i wanted to be with you forever"! Tristan says proudly.

"Awww, you big softie, I can still remember the way you smiled at me back"! Sophie says feeling emotional.

"Lets get ready before i cry" Tristan says sarcastically to Sophie.

"And before we become late for our dinner reservation"!

"Okay lets get ready"! Sophie says excitedly

After 30 minutes Tristan is finally ready.

                Tristan's pov

I am finally ready in my black suit and i am waiting for Sophie to hurry up.She finally walks downstairs and wow she looks beautiful. I start to have the feeling that I had 2 years ago when we met , butterflies in the pit of my stomach. I cant wait for tonight and for more memories to come with my amazing and beautiful girlfriend.

Sophie's pov

I was finally ready to go out for mine and Tristan's anniversary dinner. I decided to wear this really comfy and pretty outfit, it is my grey skirt and matching crop top with a neck on it. I went down the stairs and Tristan was giving me this little smile that made me die inside.

"Are you okay there Tristan"? Sophie asks whilst laughing.

"Yeah i am okay, just admiring your beauty". Tristan says whilst winking at Sophie.

"Aw, thank you, you do not look too bad yourself" Sophie says before going up to Tristan and kissing him.

Tristan and Sophie get into the car and head to the restaurant. When they arrive Sophie is so surprised to see how amazing the view is and how pretty the restaurant is.

" Wow Tristan you did not have to do this ,this place looks way too expensive"!  Sophie says feeling shocked.

" It is really no problem, I wanted to treat you as it is our anniversary". Tristan says.

" You are soooo cute that it is unreal Tris". Sophie says to Tristan."

"You are too when you want to be" Tristan says whilst kissing Sophie on the cheek.

They both sit down at their reserved table and enjoy a delicious meal.

After an hour of talking and eating they are both ready to drive over to a club in town to meet their friends.

Thank you to everyone who may of read my book so far, there will be a last part to this chapter which will hopefully be out some point on Sunday or Monday.

This is what Sophie was wearing in this chapter!x