Chapter 25

"JIMIN! Be gentle!"

"Mianhe, dongsaeng, are you hurt?"

"SLOW THE HELL DOWN!"

"Nope. It feels good when were fast."

Jimin and I arrived at our destination almost immediately after shouting at each other. I pushed him playfully with a irritated face, and Jimin laughed at me, taking off the helmet.

"From a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Jimin as your motorcycle driver?"

"Zero." I deadpanned and started to walk to the park. He sweatdropped, chasing after me. "Well too bad, we have a scene where I'm gonna drive." He gave me an eye smile and laughed at my expression.

What was my expression?

Oh. It was simple. I call it well shit face.

"How are our scenes connected anyway? You're a third wheel person, a broken hearted one." He frowned when I said that, the shooting place came into view. I mean, sure. I was supposed to confess to Taehyung, but ran off crying, then Jungkook is at the hospital because he saved me..Well whatever, so I had an accident, after I met up with Yoongi in a cafe, then Jimin is gonna what? Drive me to where?

My death, probably.

Jimin is a devil in disguise. What? I'm not kidding. "Hmm..come to think of it, why was mine connected with yours?" Before I can even speak Jimin cut my sentence, "Maybe Im the ripper and would bring you to your death!! HAHAHA!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Silence. It was all silence and it was obvious he was waiting for my reaction but I didnt have one. Sucks for him. I sighed and rose my eyebrows, "Jimin, hate to break it to you, bro.."

"JIMIN YOU GOT NO JAMS!" Namjoon appeared all of a sudden and smiled at Jimin like a complete idiot. The others appeared one by one.

Well, were not exactly gonna act in MV, were here to shoot Run BTS, we were going to do some pot thingy. Hmm...oh yea, its Pottery. After all was prepared, we took our seats and started.

Well, some failed, some just made fun of it. But I just decided to make a heart, not clearly a pot..but, well...it's ceramic.

Jimin scootched over to me, I scootched back, then he scootched over to me. "Okay, what do you want?" He gave me his eye smile that made my heart stop. I looked away and hid my blushing face, "Carve our name there!" Then I had an idea, "Deal, just go away. Shoo, shoo!" He did so and continued with his work.

I carved in the middle of the heart, Min Yoongi ♡ Park Jimin, I let out an evil laugh. Yeonkimin, huh?? You mean...YEONMIN! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay, I'll stop.

The episode ended sooner than I thought, and well, we went to our own ways. Namjoon and Jin said that they were tired already so they are going straight to sleep, Hobi and Jungkook is gonna practice their dance, Taehyung went with Yoongi to his studio, and Jimin, he invited me to a walk.

Jimin and I first went to a park with snacks in our hands. We were talking about random things. "When I became a woman? Hmm..maybe I'll go straight to the bathhouse, they said they sell coffee there.." I chuckled to how clean Jimin's intentions were. Though I knew he's somewhat dirty minded (referring to what he said yesterday). Well, he has hormones, what do I expect?

"This is delicious." He said reaching out for my snack. "Why of course." After that, we went to rent a bike. Jimin and I challenged each other, who was the faster biker. He won of course, why you ask?