Chapter 22

"Are you sure you're gonna be alright, Luna?" Namjoon ask me as I stepped out of the van. I looked around before answering him, "Yup. Positive."

Though I dont know why my instincts are saying, 'no, get back in the van! Be with them! Or something bad will happen!'

I shrugged those thoughts off and waved them goodbye. They were all going to continue their parts in the MV and practice the song we wrote. Yah, the one I wrote, remember? The sun will rise again. Wait, am I correct?

Jungkook is going to pick me up later along with mister Han, his schedule is not that tight compared to the others. I breathed in as I walked through the building, I already put light make up, with my favorite rosy pink shiny lipstick which comes off as natural.

"Good afternoon, Miss Yuu! Thanks for being with us in this solo interview." I smiled at the hostess and answered, "Same to you.." I then turned to the camera, "Hello ARMYs, hello to all of you~!" I waved and showed my little dimple on both sides.

"Well then let's start in some basic questions. What's your favorite color?"

I count it with my fingers, "Violet, black, white! Oh and red and blue!"

The host looks at me while the journalists scribbled on their papers backstage, the light focused on us more as I see the camera focusing on my face. I smiled softly.

"What is your favorite thing to do when you are free?"

"Actually there are many things." I thought of what I do majority of the time Im free. "Read, write, draw while listening to music!"

The host nodded, "That's productive. Do you like parties?"

"Not really a party person but sure." I shrugged. Its true, Ive been into parties and all but, nothing much, I cant dance, Im too embarrassed to do it either. I'll be the girl silently watching everyone at the back, or near the sound system. Or the counter. Or the one eating.

"What's your favorite food?"

"Loads and lot! It will take forever to say all those stuffs." Then I remembered something, "Burger steak and Ala King are two things I could eat forever."

The host chuckled. "Very cute. Who in the members are you closest to?"

"Taehyung!" I answered immediately. Which was true. "Our MVs are connected! And we got to enjoy breaks together when filming! He's also very caring and he gave me comfort when my..my mother died.." I looked down and smiled sadly.

Those words were not easy to let out.

"O-oh..sorry for your loss.." I then looked back at them happily. "Yeah I wont be able see her in a long time but I know she'll be watching over me, like always."

The host nodded as he continued on with his question, "What instrument do you play?"

"The violin!" I giggled.

"Oh! The violin? Well, do you want to collab with someone or youre already at it?"

"I want to play with Yoongi Hyung..I want to use that opportunity for us to get closer.."

"Luna? We have a guest for today. He said you guys are rather close and childhood friends. Wanna see who it is?"

I poked my inside cheek with my tongue. Before shrugging, "Hmm..I wonder who it is..but sure!"

"Hey." I looked at my side and my eyes widened, my throat dried at the moment I saw him. Jamon Seokjung. The stepbrother of Czimone.