Chapter 7

Hey guys, so updates will be longer than expected because we lost our wifi and we dont have enough money to afford it. Im so sorry! Im also quite upset about the fact. But I will try and try to publish, arasso? Arasso!

Aja, fighting!

"Luna, what is your ideal type?" The host asks me, I looked around. Shook by his questions, Well I didn't prepared for that. I remembered yesterday when Yoongi kissed my cheeks, ah no. Wrong moment, Lunia. Wrong!

"My ideal type in a boy...is..he should be..." I remember how Czimone is. "He should be loud. A really loud boy that he makes me irritated sometimes, since Im a boring person. Umm...he also have a positive vibe, I want him to always remind me of the positive things I am blinded toward to most of the time." I stared at the floor, trying hard to remember why I fell inlove with Czimone. Honestly I dont know what's loveable about that guy.

"Yes. I also remember that being one of the loudest guy was also one of the whys in which why you fell inlove with me."  He winks at me.

"You should keep looking forward, because Im already looking forward to our future together, for I am very sure that we are the definition of forever." He held my hand as he stares directly at my eyes, wearing his usual attractive boyish grin.

"Aish. You will finish editing it soon, just be patient Lunia. Just like how patient you can be when I piss you off. Hehe. Get inspiration from me..." he wiggles his eyebrows, but did an aegyo. "Or just simply I will watch you through the camera."

"Aniyo! I dont want anyone staring at me while Im working! Plus, you will fall asleep on me!" I puffed my cheeks pretending I was angry, "Aish. Yeobo, that's not true. Youre so entertaining to watch when youre working. Because you look pretty when your serious." I raised my eyebrow, "So I only look beautiful when Im serious?" He shook his head still wearing his boyish smile, "Yes, You look cute everyday, with or without doing any aegyo, beautiful when serious, gorgeous when at the stage, sexy when wearing oversized shirts of mine, and you look soft when youre wearing that kumamon pajama I bought for you with the hat and feet. Oh, and you look absolutely squishy when youre wearing that piggy pajama of yours! You also look absolutely perfect when you are angry!" He laughs and I hanged up. Im not used with corny sugar coated lines which he always use. And invented.

"A boyish grin that I cannot seem to wipe off his face. A sweet guy and will always show me that silly, cute, childlike side of him. That's very cute for me."

"Woah..let's ride the ferris wheel first, Yeobo!" He grins at me, "ANIYO!" He smirked, "How about Horror Train?" I glared at him and hit his arm, "How about I punch you? Asshole." I cussed, "Oh nununu, Jagi, no cussing allowed. One cuss equals to one kiss!" He pouted as if he was requesting a kiss from me in the public. "You know what? Im very hungry!" He pouted more, "JAGIYA!!" Honestly. Am I with a child or what. "N-O!!" I walked off

"It doesn't matter if he doesn't have abs. Abs doesn't really interest me. As long as he is healthy.."

"Jagi, I cant set up a date with you on Saturday!" I puffed my cheeks, "Where are you going during Saturday?! Are you flirting with some girls? Are you fighting!? I noticed your built is becoming more visible! You arm muscles have also developed!! Tell me!" A long silence was heard, "Aniyo. Im not." And then I had no choice but to follow him, he went to a gym tho. I came closer to him when he was in the threadmill, I raised my eyebrow, "Uhuh." He clicked the stop button on it and stared at me, with a red face. "W-what are you doing here?" Did he just stuttered? Yes he just did.

"Why are you in a gym?" He scratched his head, smilling halfly, "Working out??" He said, "What for?" He pouted with a red face and look elsewhere, avoiding my gaze. "For you." I raised my eyebrow again, "Are you planning to treat me as a sack of rice? Are you planning to carry me like it?! Am I that heavy??" I stomped my feet while pouting. He laughs, "No, it's just that women like men with abs..so..Im trying to be ready for being a good husband for you~" I blushed, "There's no need!"