Chapter 15

"FAN MEETING!" I shouted with a fake poker face. I was really excited for this, though it scares me to receive hate comments....I smirked.

Sorry bishes, I is back. Lunia Yuuji is fucking back, no excuses and no explanations needed. The mysterious and intimidating aura I had came back, and I accepted it with open arms.

Hate me? Bitch. There's a line waiting for you. And I couldnt care less.

"Daebak, everyone!"

"FANMEETING!" Jhope joined me and we clasped our hands together, jumping up and down. Oh. The kiss? I...kind of...uhm...dont want him to know..it....because..maybe..uhm...

He doesnt mean it..right?

Well of course he doesnt mean it, Luna! Jeez! Stop overthinking things.

We rushed to the venue, its near here and Im really pumped up. We took our seats as I scanned through the whole room, Maria and JM waved at me and I smiled at them.

The fanmeeting started and they started giving gifts to us. At the first fan, she gave me a letter which I said I will read later. She asked me if I will agree to do aegyo since she really havent seen me do it. I told her....that I have a satanic aegyo and laughed akwardly so I told her to wish something else. She asked me if she can put a bunny sticker in my cheek though so I agreed, I let her do it for me. The fanmeeting was for welcoming me, not for the album...so.....

"Unnie, you did a good job a moment ago at the stage!" She said, I will assume she is 19 or 20, around those ages. She was the 2nd person to come to me.

"Really? I was really worried if I make a mistake...! I hopefully did not but Im really happy you liked it!" I smiled at her.

"Of course I did! The song was really lovely and we could feel how you enjoy EVERY moment with us! We enjoyed it, too! Did you have fun? I did! It was just the same - a dynamic and surprising performance from BigHit as expected and the lights and your voices and your ...EVERYTHING!" The 2nd fan was very bubbly and talkative and she made me entertained until there was another fan.

Time passed, the gifts were at the back of the stage and so are the letters. The last fan came to me with a smile. I was in the end row and if I am waiting, Jimin doesnt hesitate to talk to me nicely.

"Aren't you afraid?" She whispered. My eyebrows furrowed at her question. "Why would I be?" I ask back.

"Hmmm," I remained silent, keeping eye contact with her as a signal of continuation. She smiled as she ask, "Are you not afraid your passion might affect your connections? Your relationship. Are you not afraid your relationship might ruin your passion?" She started to smirk. It's as if she knows who I am. She came close.

Not a bit intimidated by what she was saying. I smiled halfly back, amused by what she was showing. She smiled back, "Tell me,"

"Are you not afraid of what your passion might lead you to?"

~☆~

I couldnt answer her question properly because I dont know what she was reffering to. I heaved a sigh and went into my room to check the letters. "Noona! Can I play games here?" Jungkook came in and I rose my eyebrow.

"No shits, Sherlock. Go play with Taehyungie-"

"NOONAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Taehyung rushed inside and plopped down to my bed, beside me.