Chapter 16

"Im going to name her with our combined names, Yukio..Lee Yuki.."

"No, wife, I want Lunia..after my late mother.."

"Why of course,hubby, that's fine with me. What's her 2nd name?"

"Our combined name. YuuJi. Yulaki and Jinmero."

"Lunia Yuuji, my daughter and my life.."

"You have to do this for your daughter, Yula."

"But I will hurt my only daughter! I love her!"

"You will be like this or she dies. Choose."

"Get in the law firm so you could be safe from those showbiz kidnappers, Yula. For your family."

"My daughter loves to sing and dance. She could be an idol someday..but I hope not. They might find my daughter and kill her!"

"I hate showbiz!"

"Lunia..please..listen to me..quit showbiz...I beg of you!"

"The prize? I will kill you and Jinmero and what's your last wish?"

"Let Lunia go."

"Lunia loved you! And youre gonna kill me when you already killed my husband?! MENTALLY!"

"I am only doing my Father's last will...mother."

"Lunia...stay away from him. Move on."

"You are not my son in law, fool! There could only be one!"

"Mom in law...like me for your daughter or die."

"Spare my daughter's life,then!"

"Trust me I love her dearly, entrust her heart to me."

"You will never kill me! Not after I told my daughter everything!"

I smiled as I took the last sip of coffee full of poison. Let me entrust everything to you, now, BTS's Jhope.

Maria, keep on looking out for my daughter. BTS, please take good care of her. I know one day, she will marry one of you. And I choose Hoseok to be her fiancee.

Goodluck. Lunia, my daughter.

Atleast now, I can die as a mother. Your mother. A good mother. Please forgive me from everything that I have done.

Goodluck and goodbye..

I love you, Lunia. Please stay safe. I love you...very, very much, more than my life. Tears fell as I closed my eyes to sleep.

Forever.

~☆~

3rd Person

They waited with heads down low. Sniffing, and feeling guilty. Lunia have done something that scared all of them to death. In a span of a short time, she was already special to them. So special that they are willing to protect her. Jungkook's phone played Variety signaling a call. It was Hoseok's mother. Jungkook handed his phone over to his Hyung.

"Son-"

"M-mom.." Jhope's gloomy and blue voice startled his mother. His son has a bright personality and always seems so happy when talking to his family, what was the matter?

"S-she's on critical, mother..Mom..I can't take it. S-she's special to me, more than a sister and more than a friend..mom she holds a special position in my heart.."