Chapter 31

TaeTae:

We're going to face the media now :) Dont forget the promise :( Doesnt mean we left the hospital mean we wont drag you along with us after that ;D Have a nice talk :o

Jungkook: A talk that will end everything :)

I pouted as I listen to Czimone's story. "We were ambushed. And turns out the mastermind is my own bloody brother - A psychopath that wants you. I'm sorry, Im very sorry Im too late, Luna.."

"I met Maine Rosas in a party that mother held for me. Mom wants to secure my future. And I guess in able for me to leave unharmed in brother's way..she forced me to Maine.."

"Maine is a beautiful lady. Always smilling and kind. Though she's innocent. Too innocent for this world."

"I remember everything now. Luna, forgive me."

"Forgive me for being too late."

"Luna, I'm really sorry,"

"How are you? BTS's eighth member, huh? How cool. Now you're an idol."

I look at him as he continued talking. "Luna...take me back..please," I didnt respond.

Those were what we talk about. I closed my eyes as the door opened and revealed the girl named Maine. She looks at us and gulped,

"Nakakaistorbo ba ako?"

((Google translate: Am I disturbing you? A/N: I'm sorry if its wrong hehe))

"Aniyo." I smiled at her, "Come in," she made her way to us. Seating at the end of the couch.

"Czimone.." Maine glances at me before she started talking in her language. I smiled at the scene. Czimone has a different glow in his eyes as he looks at Maine, he was smilling ear to ear while Maine was worrying about him.

"Er..eh..you and girl.." she pointed to me, looks like she doesnt know how to speak english. She's cute. For Czimone. I smiled at her, as she continued to talk with hand gestures. "..talk? I leave so you and girl talk?"

"Wait outside." Czimone held her hands together and stared at her deeply directly in the eyes.

Maine nodded and left. "Luna, as I was saying, please..lets get back together."

The television I was eyeing showed the interview with BTS. Czimone kept on talking - apologizing and being thankful but my mind was on the television. I was watching them. Just staring at them.

"Im really sorry, Luna..but believe me, Ive realized my feelings. Maine is my bestfriend if youre gonna be jealous..uhh..Luna? Are you listening?"

I glanced at him before nodding and looking back at the television.

"Is it true that Luna was kidnapped?" The host ask at them. "Is it because of Saesang?"

Namjoon shook his head and smiled, "Not really..uhmm..how should I say this?" They chuckled.

THIRD PERSON

Czimone glanced at the lady whose attention was at the television. He pouted a bit before looking at what she was looking at.

"Yes, that's exactly what happened." Jin responded.

"What did you feel about this?"

"Worried, of course!" Namjoon said but Hobi laughed at him, "He was so worried he was on tears and on his knees!" The others laughed at the leader while Namjoon have a smile that says "Fuck-off."

Then Taehyung pointed to Jimin, "He was the most worried, I think, he was practically pacing back and forth the whole time she was missing!" Jimin then pointed a finger on Jungkook, "He was on the dirt being held down by seven staffs when we were on the site, you know!"

"I think all of us were crying and shouting her name. We were equally worried to death. No biggie." Yoongi said in a calm tone.

A voice spoke from behind and they laughed as the host repeated the words, "Omo, really? He busted the CEO's door in desperation??" Yoongi glared at someone on the back. "Dont point that out with me. Our refrigerator is useless now, Jin was stress eating the whole time she was missing, thus, our groceries disappeared like poof!"

"YAH! ATLEAST I DIDNT THROW MY CELLPHONE SOMEWHERE BECAUSE OF BEING WORRIED!" Jin shouted and every pair of eyes turned to Hobi. He smiled guiltily as Jin said, "When Luna got into a car accident, you threw your phone, when Luna was missing you threw your NEW phone, ahh jjinja.." he complained and they laughed.

Czimone glances at the girl who was smilling by herself. She was crying. Czimone's eyes widened but recovered and became soft, he smiled sadly before calling out to the lass. "Luna,"

The girl looks at him.

"I will take care of my life. Take care of yours, alright?" Luna smiled back, sadness evident on her eyes. She already knows where this conversation will end. But for some reason, it didnt worried her.

She doesnt love him anymore. She looks back at the television where the media started confirming bad rumors, asking BTS. She noticed her members were being uncomfortable. And some were mad about the rumors being asked. She grew worried.

Those rumors were about her. She was the one supposed to put an end to those. "I want to end it now."

Czimone understood her sentence. As he nodded with a sad smile. A pause. And a breath out. He let out those words that Luna despised the most in the past.

"I'm letting you go."

Luna looks at him. But Czimone looks away, "I still love you though."

"Then," Luna smiled at him, "Move on, move forward without me."

She stood up and turned the doorknob, "And no. You love another woman."

"Who?"

Oh damn. I didnt know he's that dense. She shook her head and opened the door. "She's coming in here after me."

After that, Maine got up and smiled at Luna before rushing inside to Czimone's bed.

"Until we meet again, Luna,"

"Until we meet again." She closed the door and walks fastly to the parking lot and ride a taxi in the building.

How many times did we intervened in an interview?

She thought and smirked.

Well fuck.

Shit's gonna go down.

~<♡>~