Chapter 9: The true past

A/N: ~Jin's and Namjoon's chapter to shine~ and Im going to mess up time, just go along the flow, no specific time, I choose to bring memories, dont be confused, just go with the time flow, thanks haha!

I smiled when the camera man shouted we were ready to shoot. I stayed close to Jin, thinking I will always be comfortable with him, he is mature enough sometimes and I think he already has the hint of my past.

"Hello! For today's RUN Episode, we are here with Luna~!" Namjoon pointed at me and I shyly waved at the cameraman, with an invisible smile. The others asked about what today's episode is about.

Jin confirmed that me, smilling is not a trivial anymore. Now that, he wants me to laugh wholeheartedly like I have no problem and I told him it will not be any longer than ever. He smiled at the thought, he then added, "I want you laugh wholeheartly because of me, Luna, myself, alone."

Why does it seem like this is a pretty unique topic. Like they are requesting for something rare. Namjoon smiled at me, tapping my shoulders. The skit was in some kind of safari. We got in the bus with a safari sign in it. But Im wondering why in the middle of the night.

I chose the first row seat while the others are on the far end, Jin is beside me though. I was in the window side and he's beside me. He smiled at me before turning his head to where the others are.

I looked at the cameramen shooting, then to the others. Yoongi was acting as if he was going to be kidnapped by a maniac or something..

Jungkook is cutely excited, waving even at the camera. I waved at the camera too with a half smile, not wanting to seem rude by fans.

Taehyung was listening on his phone and the others are busy too in their own worlds. Jin patted my head, "I'll go to where Hobi is, you okay here?" I nodded at him, waving, he nodded back and sat next to Jhope, playing something on their iPod then a guy came in the bus with a military uniform and kind of bloody.

The bus already stopped!

And its dark outside! I have a bad feeling about this..I hid, down to the bus floor.

"There are zombies! Zombies outside! Come on, help me!" The guy, who I assumed to be the...err driver? In this episode is convincing and pulling Jhope. Jhope stood up after he was convinced, he did something outside and immediately he ran back to the bus...

....with a missing shoe..

I gulped. No way. "Come on, Luna, we gotta do this!" Jin held my hand, I was nervous but he gripped my hand, as if saying it will be alright. I stared at his face before fully letting him drag me, I stayed close to him.

The zombies started chasing us and we got seperated, i tried grabbing a color until Taehyung grabbed it. Damn it!

A guy zombie was holding mine, I was trembling, fu--I praised myself when I immediately snatched the color. I breathed out as Jin pushed Yoongi when a zombie approached them, Jin ran into my arms.

"WAAAH! Luna chan!" He embraced me, and I didnt do anything. I am not sure how to react to this kind of things because I am rather reserved.

"EHEM." Six voices synchronized together, faking a cough. Jimin's voice was clearer though, as expected from the vocalist.

"If you are going to hug Luna, might as well, me too." Jimin walked towards me and was about to give me a bear hug, I remained emotionless, but on the inside I was panicking, alright.

Taehyung stopped Jimin and came close to me then he was stopped by Jungkook that got stopped with Yoongi who got pulled by Jin and got pulled by Namjoon and the later was stopped by Jhope. What- nevermind.