Chapter 28: Competition

But it didnt hurt as much.

I smiled to myself.

---

"Let's get this started." I rolled up my sleeves and grabbed the knife, Jin gave me the ingredients and silently watched me cook. The others are in a meeting with the staffs and only Jin and I were the only ones left in the dorm. Da told Jin to teach me how to be a 'wife'.

How I got in this mess?

Da already registered me in the TV show without my consent and dont ask what I did to him. There were three of us participating and damn, are they tough. Tzuyu from Twice and Jisoo from Blackpink. I know, I dont stand a chance. Those two are real sweethearts and I think I know why Jennie wasnt the one who's gonna beat me in this show - because Jennie's a total savage.

"Done~" I smiled as I put the plate infront of Jin.

He grabbed the fork and chew it. "It's...good." he gave me a thumbs up. He instructed me to rest after that and we will continue practice (of wife-like cooking). I browsed through the internet and looked at the Korean's favorite foods. Kimchi was first in the line - We all know that. According here, Kimchi is a fermented vegetable.

So, all in all, since Im the one who's gonna cook dinner - I choose Kimchi, Bibimbap as their rice, and a side dish of Samgyeopsal. Since it was already five oclock, I decided to start cooking the three dish while waiting for the seven boys to barge in the doors.

I finished the Kimchi and Samgyeopsal in no time while I had pretty much took all the remaining time in putting the ingredients in Bibimbap(mixed rice). I picked up one Samgyeopsal and chew on it, covering the plates.

Within fifteen minutes, the seven boys barged in after the long meeting about the upcoming comeback. Jin told them to get dressed comfortably for dinner and they went to their own rooms. I fixed my hair into a bun and fixed the eyeglass I was wearing, I tied the apron tighter as I wait for the Petit gâteau to bake.

Petit gâteau is french of chocolate fondant, sometimes serve with vanilla icecream on a plate, but since we dont have one, and this is just practice, I only prepare small bite versions of the famous chocolate fondant. To be sure of the taste, I got one and...wow. I didnt expect it to taste this good. I carefully put chocolate syrup ontop with a chocolate chewy candy.

Everyone took their seats silently. I put the fondants in a tray after I took off the covers. "Woah..you cooked this for us?" Hobi grinned as they saw the food. "It's nothing much, but its practice for the TV show." I told them with my monotone voice. Jin started eating on it, and Namjoon purposely turned on Vlive, with Jin as the star.

"Hello! We're currently eating what Luna cooked for us! It taste good! How about you, ARMYs? Have you ate dinner?" Taehyung flashed them his boxy smile as I took the tray in my hands. I placed the fondant at their side as the camera focused on me, I wore a small smile.

"Hey everyone,"

Jungkook bit on the chocolate fondant and he moaned in bliss. "Its so chocolatey~ where my banana milk at?" Jimin chuckled and pointed somewhere at the kitchen. Jin started telling stories to ARMYs while we eat.

I ate on my plate and, well, I can say Im very satisfied with my care...I mean my cooking. After eating, Yoongi and Namjoon presented theirselves to clean the dishes while the maknae line went out to wash their clothes. "The food was delicious." Hobi smiled at me and I only gave him a nod, "Thanks."

"Luna wont be a great wife," I heard Yoongi said from the sink. I felt my heart drop.

Namjoon then chuckled, "Youre saying that because you think she'll be an excellent one."

"Yes. Luna will also be the perfect mother."

After that night, I woke up early as I clean the whole dorm. I advised everyone to leave their shirts outside in a basket so that I will wash it for them. I fixed my hair in a bun and started the washing machine, setting the time to fifteen minutes from time to time. I walked in and look at Namjoon who was already awake and in a business attire. "We're getting ready to shoot in formal wears. Wake everyone up. They are needed in the studio around eight." My eyebrow rose as I made my way to him and fixed his tie. "I'm not a part of it?"

"Silly. Dont you remember? Youre in another country."

"Oh yeah." I responded emotionlessly as I softly pat his shoulders after I was done with his tie. "See you, Luna." Namjoom gave me a smile as I only nodded, he ruffled my hair and closed the door behind him. I walk to the washing machine and turned it into fifteen minutes and went straight to Jin's room.

"Jin hyung,"

I nudged him, "Jin hyung." After many attempts of waking him up, I decided to scoop some bubbles from the washing machine and put some in his face. Jin woke up after that, I told him to wake up everyone though he advised me to let Yoongi wake up on his own.

With a dull expression, i nodded and washed the clothes. After that, I went in to find all of them in business attires. I walk to Jimin to help him with his tie and Hobi with the buttons, the last one was Taehyung who spent his time with his hair. He smiled at me as I close the buttons one by one.

I patted him like what I did to Namjoon and gave a soft smile. Before they left, Jungkook whispered something to me. "Noona? You know you can tell us anything right?"

"Yes. I know. Dont worry." I waved them goodbye as they left with silence. Then i flopped down to the coach. "AAAAH IM SO TIREEDD....Asdfghjkl- I hate Da for making me do this!!! HE REGISTERED ME IN THAT SHOW WITHOUT MY CONSENT! AAAAAAHHH!!" I screamed. . . .

IN PURE AGONY.

~{♡}~

A/N: I will try to publish the second part later. But I want to ask these questions:

1.) Do you want Luna to win the competition?
2.) Who will be the "pretend husband"? (BTS members excluded)
3.) Idk how to be a wife, give me some scenarious XDDD Oh God Im hopeless! Im kidding, this isnt my question.

3.) Have you checked out Secured by a woman? And newly published book taehyung x oc, Inlove for who you are?

4.) Do you like the new book cover? If not, choose which one you like XD Lmao

5.) Have u checked out Fake love? Awwiiieeee¡¡¡¡¡¡

Those who were asking about Hobi's x Reader fanfic, my answer is:

Yes, I have created the Chapter 1, I wont publish it yet not until I created Chapter 5, sorry. Its a short story full of drama, and its name is she built me.

Once again, Ill try to finish all of these in one month, less than one month. Thank you for the support everyone, ILYSM❤

For Taehyung's X OC - Inlove for who you are - Ive created a fanfic about him and a chubby girl, pure romance and drama would not take toll so much, happy? Hahaha XD since OC is chubby girl, I hope everyone accept this, regarding of her size~ I will edit it soon, into Taehyung X reader.

Thanks for your help everyone!!