Yoongi: The Last Of Us

"Luna," Yoongi smiled at me, "Are you okay?"

Min Yoongi. Everyone thought he'd be a cool, sleepy, lazy boyfriend; a a kuudere, no, Min Yoongi was the sweetest lover in the world. He doesn't say a word, he doesn't say that L word, but I can feel it, and the other members always reminded me of it.

"I'm amazing as always!" I smiled, and reached out for a biscuit. "What happened anyway?"

Yoongi sighed, "You keep on scribbling in this notebook yesterday and you wont let me see what's written. You look kind of lost, too, too concentrated, you didn't even said a word to me since I tried to peeked in." Then he pouted, "You were really kind of scary, so I left but when I came to the kitchen, you followed me then you collapsed."

"So,"

"What happenened to you?"

I look up and flopped down in the bed, "I dont remember anything at all."

"Thats shame." He frowned. I chuckled, "Dont think like it is."

"Let's go to a cafe," he invited me. I raised my eyebrows, "Did you just said you'll break me out of here?" He smirked and nodded, "Deal."

That hour we broke out of the hospital, well not really since my condition isnt that critical and we just left without paying the bills..nah, that's not illegal.

Wait, is it?

Nah.

Yoongi brought me to Cafe Bella, a very peaceful cafe at that. The cafe was located in the middle of a garden, where tables are scattered for the customers. The garden was made, owned, and designed by Adora, a very lovely woman producer of BigHit; meaning she owns this cafe. "Hello, Yoongi." She then smiled at me when found her at the cashier, "Hello, Luna, how are you guys?"

"We just broke out of the hospital, so were fine," Yoongi smiled at me and I hit him in the back playfully, "Jerk."

"You did just what?" Adora stopped stamping on the cashier. "You did not.." then she looks at me as if expecting for me to say, Joke! Which I didn't. "You guys never change." She shook her head. She gave us a bunch of tissue, and our tray of order which was a cookies and cream frappe, strawberry yakult, fries which had lettuce in it and cookies.

The waiter brought us to a table in the tree house, where we can see the whole place. Do you know the houses surrounded by nature? This is pretty much the format of the cafe. There was even a swing which was used as seats around the west area, and every enclosed area such as the four tree houses (we're in North Tree House) are surrounded by glasses and air conditioned with dim peaceful fairy orange lights.

"I wouldnt have enough of this place."

Yoongi smiled as he looks down, I said, "Its like a park but a cafe. Argh, its so hard to describe."

He chuckled, "Its not like a park. Its like a heaven's garden that is welcome to everyone. The garden is beautifully decorated with colorful flowers that suits the atmosphere of the cafe. The flowers made the cafe stand out than of the others, during the morning. The dim orange lights in the Four tree houses shines bright and elegantly during the evening, night and dawn. During nightfall, the area is surrounded by cool modern lights, nevertheless the fireflies does its job to decorate the whole area with their flying twinkling lights."

The aroma of the chocolate reached my nose as soon as I opened a window. "Seems like everybody's drinking hot chocolate today." I chuckled, "The aroma of the hot chocolate gives you the feeling of eating a smooth chocolatey bar."

"You just crave for chocolate," Yoongi pointed out and I laughed, "Youre right. Give me a cookie." I said and closed the window.

Bella Cafe. As soon as I whispered those words, everything blacked out, and the last thing I said was Dail Bella.

Who is she?

Although everything is black, my mind formed a blurry image. A girl, holding a gun, towards another woman wearing blue. And behind that girl in black, was a hooded figure, I dont know if it was a she or he..but I know it was staring at me.

It smiled creepily, before its whispers reached my ears, "Luna. Go back, store, sleep."

"It's time your worlds collide."

And then I heard it. I heard two voices.

"Goodnight."

"Good morning, Koyuki Sibyl,"

~>♡<~