Choosing Taehyung

ABOVE PICTURE IS FOR dale7benene BOOK: Do you really love me? P.s if youre going to use it - tag me or give me credits because Im very proud of my work as a first timer :D and wtf its just a scratch, I got your name wrong  (I forgot the 7)

And go do read the book, my silent readers huraaaah!

My life was perfect when Taehyung confessed to me, Luna. At our very first meet, I guessed if he will be like a younger brother to me, but I was mistaken. When weeks, months, years passed by, Taehyung became someone different to my eyes.

He became more handsome each day, I had seen his flaws but I loved them. Then there's this instance - where he made me feel what I always wanted to feel along with the other members. Acceptance - That was deprived from me since when I was a child.

I remember...I remember how he comforted me. I remember that he was always by my side, I remember how hard he tries to make me smile, I remember the both of us playing together like we were the maknae of the group. I remember how we talked with ARMYs in the fancafe, how every ARMYs recognized it was us again, spoiling them.

"To our bestfriends,"

Written on the sand, "ARMYs."

We giggled together when we posted it on twitter, everyone almost cried for being bestfriend-zoned, and I cant unsee the things they posted like; from: Marry me, ARMY to Our bestfriend, ARMY and that they said we were waking them up from their delusions.

Im afraid not.

The members had an ARMY girlfriend, well except for Taehyung and I who ended up together. ARMYs were supporting us, but some does not - I refuse to call them ARMYs though; maybe a solo stan - yes.

RM had this sly but soft hearted girlfriend, who was a fan of him since 2013. Yoongi....is in a bit complicated situation...he has a girlfriend but he wont reveal who, but he said she was an ARMY, now this is the twist - Hoseok said the same thing. Hobi didn't told us he has a girlfriend but he said he's dating someone who's a fan of us. I really am suspicious about Yoongi and Hoseok.

Because if they are dating each other, It'll be greater.

Jin is happily running a restaurant with his wife - yes, wife, the bastard of a CEO's son was already engaged three months before BTS disbanded. We only knew of it when he got her pregnant. I knew I shouldve asked what were those pink smol stuffs for. I thought it was only himself, but I was mistaken. Jin's wife had a daughter who loves pastel colors as much as Jin likes dad jokes. Although the later tried to pull off dad jokes every time the daughter returns from school, he only gets a crossed arm daughter cringing at him and his jokes. The fun fact was that his daughter's room was full of Jin's merchandises - and he keeps on saying, "Isnt your daddy handsome?" Which when Jimin heard ir every single time, Jimin always chokes whether on his drink or his own saliva because of the way it sounded. When RM heard it, it was waaaayyy worse.

Jimin is getting married within a month, I was really excited for him, especially that he was getting married to Alisa. Yes - Alisa. Remember her? I cannot deny the fact that Alisa is strikingly appealing and I didnt know she had a badass flirty side not until I saw her with Jimin years ago. Finally, Jimin gave in to his feelings which he was indenial for. Jimin is seldom stressed out about how childlike Alisa can get while maintaining a cute surface to an Alisa who can make him remove his pants and bow down to the almighty sexy Alisa.

I am going to say no more.

Jungkook is still hiding his girlfriend although we were sure we caught a glance of how she looked like when they were chatting each other. The girl was beautiful, I wont deny. But other than, I dont know much about her. Jungkook refuses to give us any clue since the said girl values privacy as much as Jungkook does. But Im sure the girl was very pretty.

My eyes closed as I inhaled the dawn breeze. I was sitting in the same cliff again, and I can't get enough of it. The morning breeze was cold as it hit my skin, I was only wearing cycling shorts and a black sando. The sun cracked its light throughout the dark starry sky, the colors were switching from orange to blue and dark blue, the light making its way to give sunshine to the plants.

"Lunuh?"

Taehyung called me, I look up at him, his eyebrows were furrowed. "Youre going to catch a cold, dont you think so?" I only hummed in response with a small smile and closed eyes. He put a jacket over my shoulders so I wouldnt catch a cold. I sense him sit beside me, "Are we gonna stay like this forever?" He asks, again.

"Can I hug you?" I ask back, he was taken aback by my words but decided to just nod. "We're already 56 years old for pete's sake, Taehyungie, our sons and daughters are visiting within a few hours." His eyebrows rose, "Your point?"

"My point is, we've survived sixteen years together, wont be this thing called forever be a little too easy?" I smirked, hugging him.

"It will be," Taehyung giggled.

"Happy 16th anniversary, love,"

"But do you remember when were twenty three? We pushed Jungkook to the pool in Saipan, poor him, he was really soaking wet." Taehyung chuckled at the memory. I laughed too, fully remembering how ARMYs and I laughed about it for a good three minutes.

"I remember Hobi and I playing at the car wash station! Your face when he held me was very scary," his eyes perked up in shocked, "Well I couldn't help it! I liked you even from way before!" He covered his face in embarrassment.

"Hey Luna,"

"Yeah?"

"Remember how many interviews we've interfered so far?"

"I remember sixteen.."

"I remember playing with Namjoon hyung's and his girlfriend's interviewers, they thought it was some kind of ghost," he laughed like a maniac that he is. "You were such an evil boy." He shrugged, "Well I was only thirty-one that time, you joined me Luna, remember?"

Does the age of 31 seems too young for him? Hrng-

"Well yeah I do, they were really asking harsh questions. In the end, Namjoon oppa didnt thank us and instead made us sleep outside.." We shrugged together.

"Our life was full of events arent they?"

"Truly," Taehyung agreed.

"I remember Jamon," I said, his face darkened, "The jerk." He added and I only shook my head. "He had a mental illness, Taehyungie, I feel sorry for him." He pouts, "Well I do too...but still, he hurt you."

"That was in the past."

"Yup."

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you.."

He sighed, "Happy 49th anniversary, love." I laid on his lap as he stares at the sunrise. "Dont you think its too early to take a rest?" I hummed in response. "It was really exhausting for me, but Im really sleepy." I responded.

I heard him cry.

I heard him say my name.

I saw him gave me the best smile.

I saw him smile, the smile I've fallen in love with.

Truly, it was too early for me to sleep,
But my body cant handle it.
Im just way too sleepy.

"I love you too, Lunia," I heard him say as I took my last breath.

~<♡>~