Chapter 17

My voice came out as a whisper as they surround me. I was afraid to look at them in the eyes. It felt wrong but at the same time it felt right not to do so.

I have always wished for a perfect love story when I was young. At the age of 13, I was very lonely, knowing that almost all of my classmates have their own love life. They were happy and I was bitter and broken.

My crush likes someone else and that someone likes him back. You know what I did? I took a picture of them when I find them in a lovey state, to show everyone that I like no one and that I'm happy for everyone, that I'm happy and very oddly satisfied.

I always kept my feelings to myself, knowing that everyone will get sick of me someday. I always kept my feelings for someone a secret, knowing that I'm incapable and not their type and mostly knowing that I will get rejected firsthand.

Some people see me as a female alpha even right after they just saw me. They figured it's in the way how I stand and how I talk. My features and the way how I excel. It hurts, badly.

Everyone thinks I'm strong. But I know I'm not. I know I always pretend to be strong.

"But isn't hiding one's feelings for the sake of others' happiness - strong? But isn't pretending to be strong - tough? But isn't hiding your problems for everyone to know that you have the ability to smile and laugh everyday - strong?" His voice's remnants told me.

Why would I believe my mother when clearly I saw her do evil? She can order someone to photoshop it and with the help of Czimone's mother, they could trick me. It's just how stupid I am.

I can't even understand myself. Who else would? It's just so unfair sometimes - Understanding someone and yet no one understands me. I want to find someone who could understand me and love me.

Someone who could decipher how I truly feel. Because I can't. Someone who could fight for me because I don't have the courage to do so. Someone who knows what's best for me, not what is safe for me. Someone who would open my eyes to the wonders of Life.

A hypocrite. That's what I perceive myself. I remembered how scared I was when everything went black. It was a near death experience that was equal of my soul leaving my body.

But I was more worried of BTS. I knew they were near the road. They were calling me. I can hear my name being called. It's so far away but I knew the voices were them. They don't know what happened because they were far but nonetheless, why can I still hear them?

I was supposed to go to school but it was canceled due to the letter Maria sent me.

YMIHNAC. Your Mother Is Here News About Czimone.

And the accident happened. "Y...you're safe now, Noona..." I felt Taehyung sitting beside me in the bed. "I'm glad you are," he breathed out. I opened my eyes and his borne into mine. He was crying.

I looked at all of them, "Why are you all crying? I'm in a minor state.."

"The nurse said you were critical!"

"Im Luna. I heal as fast as a heroine!" I chuckled a bit. Taehyung mumbled something as he hugged me tight.

"I am your best friend, Noona.." he said.

"Well I'm the roommate so fuck off." Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Kids." Suga scolded them.

I smiled weakly at them. I felt the 'out of energy' more than the physical pain. But rather than that, a light figure appeared beside the door, the body figure of my mother.