Chapter 21 (lol)

Suga carried me besides Jimin and he took us home, I felt guilt, actually. Maybe he thinks I forced him to do that, and he didnt got to sleep. I feel so guilty.

Few hours later, Jimin woke me up by a tight hug that suffocated me to death. Yoongi stayed close to me the whole while. Murmuring some words, I didnt quite catch it but it seems that he was angry? Mad?

So here I am infront of him, and we were seated infront of each other. "First of, why are you here?" He raised his eyebrows at me and I pouted, "Are you angry?" He just looked at me with an raised eyebrow.

I breathed in, "W-well..I kind of feel guilty last night because I think you have been forced to drive because I was sleepy and we might have gotten into an accident? Uhm, and I hear you murmur things.." I looked at him as if saying Should I continue? And he nods.

"I think you were angry because you didnt got enough sleep? Im sorry, mianhe, sorry.." I bowed. I was sort of scared by his intimidating stare, and without saying anything I walked out.

Jimin and Jungkook were on Taehyung's bed so I was alone. I rolled around my bed and then went to look out the window. How about I get a cup of coffee? Sure...sure..that'll be nice. I smiled in my thoughts, maybe a relaxing time in a pet cafe would be awesome.

So, I picked up my coat and head towards the kitchen. I was only wearing a shirt and jeans and then, the same cream coat with bonnet and black eyeglass. "Jin?"

"Yes, my princess?"

He turned to me, I discarded the endearment as the hyung line stared at me, including Suga. "I'm planning to take a stroll.." Jin then nodded, "Be careful and text us when you get there and what cafe you went to."

"I will."

"Alright. Be careful."

I happily walked towards Auntie's cafe where I'd met up with my mother days ago. It was connected to a pet cafe where there are treats for pets in the form of cupcakes, nuggets and many more, but still dog food. Awie. I went to the (HUMAN) cafe where you can play with the trained dogs while eating.

"Steak with marshed potato, tuna sandwich with garlic bread and iced tea, oh, and also this lovely puppy cupcake, thanks!" I smiled at the waiter. He nodded and while I wait for my food, I played with a baby husky.

He was so cute with those icy blue ice and just so..wolf like! But even though Im enjoying, I feel like someone is watching me. Staring at me. I stood up and looked around but no one was staring at me. They were all busy with their phones or pets.

I sighed and sat down when I saw the waiter carrying my food. "Thanks for the food~" I clasped my palms together.

And I dig in.

Its soooooo delicious and I was really enjoying. Its nice to see that the animals are behaved and not barking even though they see the people eating, thinking the people could give them some treats. Nice, right?

But those thoughts all disappeared when someone sat infront of me. My eyebrows furrowed at him, "Suga?"

He didnt respond. Since I feel like were not in good terms, I remained silent while eating while he was eating, too. He ordered minutes ago.

When I stood up, he eyed me. He was still not finished and I was planning to leave since it was a bit akward...yea, alot akward. He then spoke, "Sit." So, everyone, I sit down.

I just played with the cute husky and hugged him. Cute husky so cute. SILENCE.....

*stare*

*munch munch*

*staaare*

*munch munch*

*tries glaring*

*glared back, munch munch*

*gulps*

S I L E N C E.......

Oh my gosh. When will hyung finish his plate? Damn it.

*stare*

*munch munch*

*staaarrree*

*glances*

*looks away*

*munch munch*

*stares again*

*nom nom*

God damn it. This is worse than being sent into an hospital, it feels like torture.

"Okay, Im done let's go."

My head formed a question mark. "Where?"

"Home."

Home? Oh..okay..........I sighed and with a pout, I followed him. "Did you followed me?"

"I was hungry."

"But you did followed me."

"The venue was nice."

Omfg. Yoongi. Help me not to kill you. Oh Lord, can I strangle this man to death? Damn it.

"You did follow me."

"The husky was cute."

I pressed my lips into a thin line. Damn it, Yoongi! Ugh. We were already infront of the dorm's door when he turns to me, hugging me slowly.

My body stiffened as he buried his face in my shoulders. Where the hell is my Agust D? This is Suga, everyone, Suga! Aniiii, Im embarrassed. My face heated up as I felt his breath.

"I'm sorry,"

My mind formed a question mark yet again.

"I'm not mad. I was just murmuring to myself while staring at you and Jimin smiling at each other. I'm not mad. I just think the necklace he gave you is not as suitable as what I am going to give you, I just think the necklace I have in my pocket right now is more suitable for someone as gorgeous as you. I'm not mad. I was just shocked when Jin kept your secrets from us. I'm not mad, when I saw Hobi carried you like a princess. I'm not mad because Taehyung is your bestfriend. I'm also not mad because Jungkook is your roommate and not me. I'm not mad. No, I think my anger wouldnt even last long for a day when it comes to you. Trust me, I'm not mad." He looks up to me, pulling back from the hug.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips. He's not mad, that's what's important. Wait. My head snapped back at him with a confused look. "Then why were you-" he cut me off by pouting and pecking me in the cheeks. .

Not in the CHEEKS. ITS LIKE.. 1 inch near my lips! Oh my gosh.

"I'm not mad, no, I'm just, I'm not really kind when Im jealous."

~<♡>~

A/N: This one has a part 2 bcuz its short. Now..published. Oh yeah.

*grabs cocktail*

*sits like a boss*

*smirk*

"Booyah."  *sees Jimin*

Jimin: .......why-

"Jimin..you got no beards."

Jimin:
Beards:
Me:
Boss: