Within The Heart 8

John offered to help me paint my room. I didn't want to be rude and say no so I let him. We weren't talking. He sang along with the radio like if he was in his own little world. 

          But there were times when I felt him looking at me. 

          And there were times I wish he wasn't here.

          And there were times I wish he wasn't alone in a room with me.

          "I'm going to take a break for a few minutes." He said sitting down. I nodded becuase I didn't know what to say. He sat there, watching me paint.

          He sat there watching my every move. I felt like his stare was eatting me a live. "Maybe we should be done for the day." I said.

           "You sure?" He said, getting up. "I mean, I can still help I was just taking a break." He said. 

          I nodded. "I'm sure. I'm just tired. I think I'm getting sick." 

          "Want me to make you some tea?" He asked. I nodded and watched him leave. I walked after him and sat at the kitchen table. 

          "So why don't you guys have any kids of your own?" 

          "Everytime we tired, it didn't work." He said. 

          "Oh." I said. I wasn't looking at him though, I was to busy picking at my nails. "Was she upset?" 

          "Very, she would cry herself to sleep sometimes. She really wanted a kid. It was upsetting to see her like that. Knowing there wasn't anything I could do to help." 

          He sat the tea in front of me and sat down. I took a sip of my tea. "How did you guys meet?" I asked.

          "High school." He watched me drink my tea which made me feel unconfrotable. "10th grade." 

          I started to feel weak and dizzy. My eyes closing slowly "That's going on?" I mumbled falling off my chair.

          I could see John walking next to me. I felt his arms going around me. I felt him dragging me to the hallway where he took off my shirt and started to pull off my pants. 

          "What are you doing?" I mumbled. "Stop! Please, stop." But I couldn't speak louder.

          "Just stay still." He whispered in my ear. 

          "No!" I tried to yell "Get off of me!" But nobody was seem to be able to hear me. "Somebody help!" 

          "Nobody hears you. Don't worry, it'll only hurt a little bit." He pulled down his pants and then I blanked out. Remembering his last words, 'don't worry, it'll only hurt a little bit.'