Within The Heart 12

It's been two weeks since I've been staying with Drew. I feel great here. And he made me feel at home. "Are you okay?" Lilly asked, frowning. "You look pretty sick."

"No, I'm fine." I lied. I started to feel dizzy and tired so I sat down on the couch. My eyes widen once I felt it. I ran to the bathroom and sat in front of the toliet. Lilly grabbed my hair and pulled it out the way and I threw up for the second time today. 

I didn't tell Lilly about the first time because I didn't want her to worry. But while I kept telling everybody I was okay, I was starting to have a bad feeling that I wasn't. 

When I stopped throwing up,I gott on my feet and washed my face. I turned to face Lilly who looked even more worried then before. "I'm not okay." I said.

"Let's take you to the hospital." 

"No." I said. I haed hospitals ever since I fell in soccer and broke my arm. And I hated hospitals now even more.

"You're sick. You need help." She said.

"Let's just o to walgreens and get meds." I said grabbing my bag.

We drove to walgreens and walked straight to the meds side. "What do you feel?" She asked.

"I'm throwing up, I'm hot, I'm tired, I feel nauseous," I said.

Lilly stopped and looked at me. "Are you a virgin?" She asked.

"Why does it matter?" I asked not wanting to answer that.

"Are you sure you're not pregnant?" 

What?" I asked shocked. That's impossible.

Is it?

"Those are signs of being pregnant. Maybe we should by a test incase." Lilly said. 

I swalloed hard. "Fine."

When we got in line to pay I started feeling sick again. "I'll just wait the in car." I said grabbing the keys off her.

The car ride was quite. Lilly looked at me once and a while then we stopped at Wendy's. Can I get a large Coca Cola, and small fires," she sopped and looked at me. "What do you want?" 

"A small milkshake."

"And a small milkshake." 

We got our food and she passed me the soda. 

"What's this?" I asked. 

"So you can pee." She said in a duh tone.

I took a sip and went to my milk shake."I don't need it, I already need to pee." I said.

"Oh well. We can both share the drink." She said taking the soda in her hand.

"I'm scared." I said.

She looked at me and frown. "Don't be, okay? If you are, me and Drew will be by your side evert step of the way." 

Lilly was being so nice to me, I didn't deserve it. "I got raped." I said. "By my step dad. That's why I left." I said looking down at my hands.

"Oh my god, Jessy, we got to tell somebody." Lilly said picking up her phone. I stopped her.

"Please don't." I begged. "Please don't tell anyone. Not even Drew." 

It took Lilly a while to answer but she finially said, "Fine, I promise."

When we got home I wetn straight to the bathroom. Lilly came with me and read the box. "Okay so hold it like this." She said showing me.

"Okay." I said. 

"How long do we gotta wait?" I asked for the third time.

"Two minutes." Lilly said bored. "Let's see it."

We both got up and walked over the the table. I was pregnant. 

I dropped the test on the floor and drop down in tears.  

"Shh." Lilly said patting my back. "It'll be okay. I'm here for you."