Hangovers

~+Past+~

It's just another day to him as they had spent today's adventure at the carnival that came into town. Tom watches his two friends from the park bench buying ice cream from a street vendor.

Suddenly, soft music starts playing in the background, Someone's actually playing their instrument at a place like this.

Heads turn by people walking about to see what's going on. All eyes on a man in a black tux with a red tie all spiffed up for today's occasion.

"Commie?" Tom says surprised under his breath to himself, getting up from his seat.

The three friends thought Tord wouldn't be joining them today because he said he had something important to do earlier.

Tord stood straight playing his black violin in a lovely tune. His silver eyes opening to look at them, actually at a certain someone.

Baby dear, how far have I fallen for you~

The horn haired male sang as he starts to make his way towards them.

Those eyes of yours are so capturing
Alluring should I say
Oh dear, I have fallen for an angel~

Time and again you keep filling me up
My thought, my dreams, my heart~

The sounds of the violin rang in Tom's ears. They were so full of feelings played from the heart. Walking closer to Tom.

Baby dear, will you do me the honor to accept my song?
I pour my feelings in here for you
So that they may reach into your own heart to love me too~

Tord steps pass Tom, not even batting him and eye.

What do you say my dear angel?
Will you accept my song from a fallen one?~

Tom turns around to find Tord on one knee in front of his best friend, Edd. Like a king who bows to only his queen.

Edd drops his ice cream to cover his mouth, tears welling in his eyes of pure happiness.

"Yes!" He falls to his knees and give Tord a hug in acceptance to his proposal for a relationship with him.

Matt claps along with everyone who watched the scene. All of them supportive and happy for them.

The man in a blue hoodie even claps to cover up the pain within his heart.

He kept telling himself that everything's okay.

That their love was impossible anyways.

~+Next Day: Morning+~

Tom woke up with a groan,'Yeah, defiantly drank too much if my hangover feels like fucking shit.' He thought to himself as he slowly sat up on the bed. Looking around, he find he's in his bedroom.

He looks at his bed to find it's just him. 'Did someone pick me up from the bar last night?' Some pain washes over his brain, "Okay, get the painkillers first and some water."

Tom gets off his bed, exiting the room to the hallway. He goes down the hall for the bathroom, steps shakey but he manages by keeping his hand along the wall. Opening the mirror cabinet he pulls out the painkillers and takes one of the small paper cups. The blue man takes the pills dry and washes them down with water from the sink.