Shopping Trip?

+Store: With Tom, Tord, Tika+

Tom watched Tika shyly go through the clothes rack looking for clothes she likes. The girl had been hesitant since they first brought her into the store much to their amusement.

It was only until Tom talked her down into choosing her wardrobe as a gift from him. In addition, Tord offered to buy her anything else besides clothes that she would like to keep her busy at Tom's apartment.

Speaking of Tord, the Norwegian had decided to be their driver for the day since Tom wanted to do a lot of shopping for the poor girl. Tord knew Tom was gonna need an extra hand wether he liked it or not since he knew girls tend to buy lots of things. This caused Tom to have a bit of a problem since he needed to control the amount of petals he would probably cough up. So during the trip, Tom's been clearing his throat when Tord's not around and sneaking the petals into a trash can wrapped up in a piece of tissue paper.

An old friend of his would shop to relive stress, or when she was in a good mood, gosh the female population had all the reasons just to go out and shop and spend loads of money.

However, Tord was surprised to find Tika actually looking at the prices of clothing she wants before second wether or not to get it.

Tord looks at the price tags on the clothes Tika has chosen so far. "She's really going for the sales and cheaper prices."

"I already told her she could get anything..." He sighs watching the girl picking for some jeans. His job already gave him good pay and it's not like he spends that much anymore for alcohol since he needs to be sober for work. "I guess she's just shy or she really has a good eye for these kinds of things."

The two of them staying by the cart keep guard of the clothes the little girl had chosen. Tika came back to the cart and put two pairs of jeans in, the worth of them equal to a pair of one nice looking jeans.

"Anything else you want, Princess?"

Tika shook her head think she got enough clothes. She got two different jackets, a set of boots, two pairs of shoes, and ten different shirts some long sleeves, and ten different types of pants. "I think I found everything I want."

Tom nods, interrupted when his phone goes off playing a song he made. He checks the ID to see it's from work. "I need to take this."

Tord nods and takes the cart from Tom, "I'll take Tika to the register with me. We'll wait for you there."

"Alright." Tom watches them leave for a moment before accepting the call. "Hello?"

"Hey Blue, I made that call to Grace like you wanted this morning. She said she's free any time you'd like to bring the little girl in for the check up." Zack says over the phone in his office at the station. Reggie comes into his cube to drop off a cup of coffee before taking a seat across from his boyfriend.

"Thanks for the update Zack. I'm just about finished shopping with her so we'll be on our way there from here."

Reggie popped into the conversation wishing to address something as well. "Uh, Blue, before you hang up- We've got a another complaint about you know who." He says leaning over his desk to make sure his captain heard him.

"Ah, the Little Devil's at it again?" Tom says in a knowing tone. The Little Devil is actually a title given to the teen up and about on the streets in their district causing different kinds of trouble. The little hell spawn, as the residents of his district call him, wears a lower mask to cover his mouth and nose, the color usually black. He mostly dresses formally for the most part, meaning he's well off in a good family with a good income or he finds them off the streets. No one really knows where he came from, only that he appeared one day and the stray teens from around the area look up to him when their parents disapprove of him. The teen to Tom didn't look that old, but he surely is around sixteen or seventeen. The Little Devil had his own little pack roaming about the streets causing residents to complain to them, his team specifically.