Little Signs

~+Edd's House+~

Edd woke up the next morning pretty excited. He wanted to get Matt to text Tom so they could all hangout like old times!

While he goes make breakfast downstairs while waiting for the ginger, a certain Norwegian is in his room contemplating about the blue wearing British man.

'Has he been working for the police since he's left?' He thinks as his eyes shifts to look around the room. "This could be dangerous for me..." Tord mumbles to himself.

Since he's the Leader of the Red Army and all, Tom's connection to the police would be dangerous yet... Tord can't help but feel a thrill of excitement rush through him.

'Maybe if I play my cards right I can get on his good side. The army could use more information on what the police have on us...'

Making up his mind, Tord smirks to himself.

'Useful.'

Back with Edd, he sat beside Matt on the couch watching him text Tom with excitement. The British policeman on the other end of the phone was fast enough to reply much to their joy.

Tom: Hey Matt, I'm just got on break right now. You caught me at a good time to chat for awhile.

Matt: That's good! Edd's right next to me ^^ He's been so excited to finally contact you about hanging out soon.

Tom: Hi Edd ^^ You're really that excited to hangout, huh? Matt you can turn this into a group chat so Edd can text with us.

Matt looks to Edd as he pulls out his phone quick with a chuckle escaping his lips. The ginger adds the brunet to the conversation so he can text along with them.

Matt added Edd

Edd: Hi Tom!!! So when can we hangout? :3

Tom smiles softly seeing Edd excited text during his break in the break room. He quickly adds Matt's and Edd's nicknames he associated them with.

Tom: Anytime next week sounds good. I got the whole week off thanks to my boss for a job well done for bringing the shooter from the museum back.

Cola Boy: Then how about Monday or Tuesday! No wait! Let's hangout the whole week!"

MirrorMirror: Geez Edd calm down, I'm sure Tom's laughing at the other end of this conversation.

Which, in fact, is true. "Wow Edd, you are just too cute for words." His best friend maybe great in certain situations but he's still a little kid from time to time. One that gets so excited over something they've wanted for a long time.

Tom: I don't mind hanging out all week, it would be nice to catch up with the both of you.

Edd suddenly remembers their should be one more person who should be added to the conversation. Sticking his tongue out he types in a certain number and smiles. When he adds the person to the conversations.

Cola Boy added Tord

Tord: Hm? What's this?

Tom frowns when Tord is added to the conversation. A tingle in his throat reminds him to take caution of talking to the man in red. He quickly changes Tord's name into a cover name.

Tom: Would look at the time, my break is about to end.

Cola Boy: But you just said a few minutes ago you just got on break.