New Waters

~+Bridge: With the Kids+~

Whatever Torm has been expecting today was not to be met with his fiancée so soon.

He and his appointed agents and police accompany had come sliding down the side of the bank. Reggie and Zack he recognized from Tom's group heading for him with his fiancée in tow.

Here they are, Tika and Tomi on either side of him confused as Asher had clear recognized him.

"Storm!" The raven teen finally got out after a shocked surprise at seeing him. His raised voice even startled the two officers but not the agents.

Torm could feel Tomi holding his hand with a little squeeze at the outburst.

"Hello Asher." Torm says back calmly to not raise the tension any higher. He didn't want any of his friends or children around the area getting overly worried about this situation.

"Oh don't you 'Hello Asher.' me!" Asher exclaims as he takes a step forward and pokes at the older teen's chest. His obvious anger and worry evident in his tone. "Do you know how worried me and your parents were when you went missing!?"

Torm sighs as he lets go of Toni's hand to place it on the raven's chest. "First, calm down will you. You're scaring the little ones." They both look at their surroundings to see the younger kids huddled away from the commotion. The older teens having been following the group getting their charges or helping them away from the fuss.

Asher took in a few calm breaths before he started talking again. "Okay, fine... I'm calm. But will you please take off that stupid mask. It's unappealing of you."

Torm rolls his eyes yet does what he's asked to do. He brings a hand up to unhook on of the grips from behind his ear, letting it hang off the other ear.

A light gasp can be heard from Reggie when his full features were shone. As expected by the agents and Asher, he looks like a young copy of his older cousin, Tord Lawson. The silver in his eyes a lighter shade but not noticeable unless you look really close.

Tomi and Tika stared in awe at the similarity. But they shouldn't be the ones to gawk as Tomi and his own older cousin look very similar.

"Storm, you're the Norwegian Prince?!" Reggie says in surprise.

Crossing his arm he nods in confirmation to the question. "Yes, but I was trying to stray from my duties. A little freedom would be nice." He looks back at Asher. "And I am not going home," He states sternly.

"You are to go home, Torm! You are the crowned prince and heir to a throne." He firmly says trying to get the information through his fiancé's head. His people need him and he has a duty to do so. "Your inheritance ceremony is just a few years away. Your parents want you prepared for your big moment."

Torm narrows his eyes at him, "In a few years Asher, so let me spend my time as I like. I do not wish to be cooped up in the walls of the castle study and practicing to be perfect." He takes in a sharp breath and breaths out.

"Tormy..." Tomi whispers sensing the older teen's distress. He brings his hand up to place on his shoulder gently.

The raven who had been watching noticed the gentle action. Similar to his own actions when he was trying to comfort the devilish teen in the past.

"Hey! Get your hands off him short stack!" Asher says standing tall to intimidate the blue wearing teen. "Do you know who you're touching?!"

"Asher!" Torm remarks but the other ignored him.

Asher's grey eyes look to Torm a similar narrowed way to express his dislike to Tomi's action. Jealousy bubbling up his emotions. "I am your betrothed Torm. He should not be touching you like that." A bite in his tone.