Young Drama

~+Next Day: Under the Bridge+~

Torm sat on a large rock by the stream with the wolves laying about around him or staying by his side. On his lap is an open beige colored folder he had been given by Tom directly one day in a hurry. The first page merely instructions of what's going on and why he had been given this folder.

At first he suspected another side job to collect data from the neighborhood, but no, this is not the average norm he suspected.

Instead, he was surprised to see the photo of his fiancé on the profile. Notes and data complied up with a summary of why he's in England.

'I can't believe he can after me after awhile.' He shakes his head at the thought. "I can't tell if it by his own will or our parents." He says quietly to himself.

A small whine comes from the wolf beside him. He smiles a bit and pets the small wolf on the top of the head comfortingly.

"Sorry Autumn, don't worry..."

The young wolf dog pup nuzzles up against his hand while he goes back to looking through the papers.

~Flashback~

"Hm? What's this for?"

Tom rubs at the back his neck, "A job for my department, but I'd like your group to keep a eye on them for a secured protection."

They both hear a honk of a horn, Tom's driver a little impatient to take him to where he needs to go.

Tom looks back at Torm with an apologetic expression. "Sorry about that, I have a personal job request I need to get ready for. I left notes and a summary of what to do in the folder."

Torm closes his eyes when Tom pats his head with a comforting feeling to it. He peeks his eyes open a bit to see the officer smiling at him warmly.

"Stay safe, okay?"

A bit dazed by the action, Torm nods a bit dumbfounded.

"Okay."

~End Flashback~

Torm leans back on his hands to look at the clear blue sky above him.

"I guess I should get to work as well."

~+Edd's House+~

Tomi and Tika shared a certain look when they fully woke up from their sleep. When they saw their favorite guardian at the kitchen table dazed with a kind of loopy smile stretched on his lips.

"What do you suppose got him all like... that?" Tika questions quietly to her friend.

"I have no idea," Tomi replies just as quiet when he leans over to her side.

Tika picks up a little green pea from her plate with some hesitation. Tomi watching her with a bit of curiosity of what's she's going to do with it. With a few seconds in, after some thought, the young girl decides to flick the pea at Tord's cheek.

The impact did nothing but make Tord sigh as his dazed smile widens some more.

"Now I don't know if this is just scary or just plain sad."

Edd walks into the kitchen with a can of his favorite cola in his hand. He saw Tord with a pair of unsure and very concerned children sitting across from him.

"Uh, hey you two." Edd said to get their attention while glancing at Tord sometimes. No doubt also wondering what the heck is going on with his long time friend, "What's wrong with Tord?"

Tomi shrugs his shoulders, "We're not too sure. He was like this since we woke up."

"Uh Huh..." Edd waves for them to come over to him to get them away from their dazed guardian. An out of focus Tord is labeled as a very dangerous person, or worse. Worse being he does something really stupid, especially in front of the children. "Well I was coming to ask if you two wanted to go somewhere today."