Infiltration

+Late Afternoon: Edd's House+

The doorbell rang signalling Tom's return to the old household, the kids' attention driven away from their guardian of the day to run to the door.

"Mom's back!" Tomi exclaims happily, giggling so as he unlocks the door. Tord get up from the floor in front of the couch and greets Tom with the two young ones.

Upon opening the door, Tord and the kids with the sight of the police officer smiling a bit tiredly but none the less happy to see them happy and okay. "I'm back."

Tika and Tomi rush at him to hug him cashing him to take a few steps back. Tom pets the on the head as he looks up at Tord. "Do you mind if I come in? I need to actually talk to you and the others. It's about the kids."

Tord nods as he moves aside to let the brunet come in while dragging in the two happy kids with him who still hasn't chosen to let go of his legs just yet.

Edd and Matt greeted him too with some fist bumps and a shirt hug. Tom looks down at his charges with a soft look. "Okay you two, the adults need to talk. You know the drill, if not," He says looking at Tika, "Copy Tomi."

His young cousin takes Tika hand and leads her to the living room to watch some cartoons. While they do that, Tom walks into the kitchen with his friends to sit them down to talk.

"So what up Tom?" Edd asks pretty curious.

Tom cross his arms with a sigh while his friends take a seat around the table while he remains standing. "Well, I have a job request that I accepted from my superiors in the force. It's kinda big but I can't really share the details unless you're a part of my team." He shakes his head before looking at the three serious. "I was wondering if you guys would be willing to babysit Tika and Tomi for at least a week unless my job longs out a bit more."

His friends looks at each other exchanging glances at the offer.

"I'm also willing to pay you three if I need you guys to watch over them for a bit longer." Tom assures looking at his friends.

Edd smiles at his friend with his usual grin, "I don't have a problem with them staying over. As for the pay even if they need to stay longer... you really don't need to pay us."

"I agree!" Matt pipes up cheerfully as he waves his hand. "I love having them stay with us. Tika, Tomi especially, loves doing make up with me!" He looks at Tom with a questionable expression after saying that. "Did you know Tomi's really skilled with makeup?"

Tom thinks back to Tomi's file back when he was held up at the traveling action. The woman who had bought Tomi always pampered his cousin even if he was doing do against his will. The woman, Mary Reynard, has his cousin portray a perfect son while having him listen to her with no fighting. It might be Tomi did her make up possibly or she had him do make up on himself?

"I didn't know... I suppose it's a topic to be discussed at a later date to be honest." Tom responds with a small smile at Matt.

Edd looks over to Tord as they're getting back on topic. "What about you, Tord?"

Tord shrugs his shoulders, "They're not a problem at all and they like my company so it's fine. But I have to say that I'm going to be busy on the days to come. My job needs me for our yearly important check up with all the inventions we made so far. Might take awhile but I should be hear during the morning and afternoons to help out."

Tom breaths a sigh of relief knowing he wouldn't need to hire an actually babysitter if his friends couldn't watch Tomi and Tika. They were expensive when they wanted to be, let's be honest here unless you've got connections.